Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. magicnc

Gobble-Gobble VT build

being a proud Hokie alumni, I wanted something to show my pride this football season. This old Miurray was sitting around my shop so I thought “why not?” Got Thompson grips for the bars and still waiting for Matt’s layback seat post but I think it’s going to be cool.
  2. magicnc

Aeroline klunker

Clean up and quick fun build. Painted tank and frame. Rides solid and complements my others
  3. magicnc

Fleet Liner?

Picked up this klunker today. Fleet Liner rear rack mounted backwards. Rat trap like a spaceliner but the rack is wrong. Neither were tank bikes and the tank looks like a aeroline or mercury.
  4. magicnc

Western Flyer?

the bullnose chain guard looks to be a western flyer but the tank look add and the fenders looks like the stays are not aligned properly. Any ideas? Worth picking up?
  5. magicnc

What version is this western flyer?

got a lead on this bike and was hoping to get expert advice on whether it's worth saving. I like the parts. The truss rods, chain guard, fenders and rear rack are definitely worth the trouble.
  6. magicnc

Worksman/Firestone Super Cruiser mashup

love the patina on the old ladies Firestone super cruiser but the frame had two large holes that significantly compromised structure. Decided (based on suggestions from folks here) to mashup the Firestone and an old Worksman frame. Here is a mockup so far.
  7. magicnc

Firestone super cruiser rear rack

came off a ladies bike and I don't need the rear rack. It's a little rough but all there. Make me an offer.
  8. magicnc

Ladies Firestone Super Cruiser - what to do?

Picked up an original ladies Firestone super cruiser with the intent of restoring for the wife. All parts are there except the tank. Unfortunately there is a small rust hole in the downtube of the frame. Options: Fill hole with weld/filler and continue on. Strip monark fork and fenders and...
Back