Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sheik Yerbouti

The Ratster

Hey Mark, We'll be up there after our end of quarter show at the school. Can't wait to see it in person.
  2. Sheik Yerbouti

A motorized '62 Schwinn Project.

Can you believe it's actually cheaper this way? Hah, and I get the motorcycle comment from Nick all the time. Maybe some day...
  3. Sheik Yerbouti

So. Updates. I switched gears a bit in my project and decided to go all the way with this one. I am developing my own drive train in order to avoid gearbox problems which currently plague this generation of 4 stroke kits. What they are doing is pretty much making these bolt on gearboxes for 4...
  4. Sheik Yerbouti

Tina Fey & a Brezze on Parade

If she were a president she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln.
  5. Sheik Yerbouti

http://smallenginewarehouse.com/product ... er+no+tank You get this engine and it bolts to this mounting kit. http://www.bicycle-engines.com/49cc-mou ... p-158.html That's the best 4-stroke setup you can get.
  6. Sheik Yerbouti

Stealth Schwinn B-2

Yeah, I'm building an actual tank to hold fuel for my Schwinn project. I would love to get my hands on that tank or something similar and widen it.
  7. Sheik Yerbouti

Honda GHX50 horizontal mount motors.
  8. Sheik Yerbouti

Well, a few nights ago we went to Greg's place to pick up the fork frame. Well, we ended up walking out with 2 frames, 2 forks, various bearings, a seat, some ugly saddle bags (I think I can do something to make them look better), a crank, and some other stuff. Thanks man, you were great to use...
  9. Sheik Yerbouti

la cucaracha

That bike absolutely needs an engine. Send it to me and I'll hook you up. :mrgreen:
  10. Sheik Yerbouti

A newfound vintage bike enthusiast.

Let me get better at CNC programming, then I'll start a thread about it.
  11. Sheik Yerbouti

A newfound vintage bike enthusiast.

Hah, well. I ain't got much. These are my first projects. Both are motorized. One is based off an old Ross Eurotour (mine) and the other is an AMF Roadmaster (my friend Taylor's). This was our first taste of bike repair and engine mounting. Now our projects just get more and more ambitious.
  12. Sheik Yerbouti

Free Bike Junk for Newbies

Sent you a PM.
  13. Sheik Yerbouti

Beautiful engine! Well, I managed to get ahold of a powdercoater, and he said he'd do it for something like 30 bucks, which isn't bad at all! But he said that the frame needs to be stripped and ready to shoot. He suggested, and recommended, sandblasting. Now, I remember people saying...
  14. Sheik Yerbouti

Gorgeous engine. Is that a russian made roundhead or something entirely different? It's definitely a 2 stroke. I am currently scheming with a friend to custom fabricate a tank to fit into the frame itself. I'll have some computer drawings up shortly.
  15. Sheik Yerbouti

So, I'm taking my color scheme from your bike posted above. Chrome and black springer forks, gloss black frame, chrome fenders, whitewall tires, black engine mount, chrome and black engine. It'll look classic and timeless. Atleast I hope.
  16. Sheik Yerbouti

Are you in Cincinnati? I have a friend interested in the frame and I'll take the fork. PM me and we can talk about it. Thanks!
  17. Sheik Yerbouti

S6 tires

http://www.bikepartsusa.com/cgi-bin/cat ... re-26_inch
  18. Sheik Yerbouti

Anybody know anything about Arai drum brakes? Do they just thread onto a freewheel hub? http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking/p/ ... DRM/BR5001
  19. Sheik Yerbouti

I called him to recheck the measurements...you're right. He can't use a ruler. It's a 1 inch tube.
  20. Sheik Yerbouti

I had my friend measure the old fork, and he said the diameter is 1 and 1/8". Unless he can't use a ruler (which is very...very possible), then I think that new one will work. He measured the outside diameter, which I believe is the correct measurement for this particular purpose. He said the...
Back