Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dr Bike

1953 Monark boys 20"

Hi totally forget about this! still have it? my kid is really nagging me now for an oldie :)
  2. Dr Bike

Black Betty

sorry the pics didn't load, now I see its just a cheap flashlight! awesome!! so how long does only one AA last??? and that's enough to power it? enough Volts?
  3. Dr Bike

Black Betty

really nice work!!!! question about the led bulb... I have 5 bikes I want to do.. where do you get the bulb and battery compartment and it just works with a AAA battery?
  4. Dr Bike

53 CWC Roadmaster RestoMod (Paladin)

hi!! that's a beauty!! nice job!! I used to own this roadmaster, it was complete and sold it.. now I have a 48 repop and a 51 monarch and 51 Columbia superb. You are doing something I want to do but do not no where to start... I want to do 50mm wide wheels. just ordered a set from HBBC...
  5. Dr Bike

what is this bike and value

thanks for that!
  6. Dr Bike

what is this bike and value

HI EVERYONE!! ok need your feeback plz.. Is this bike really a Shelby and any idea to year, original and value of it? thanks!!!
  7. Dr Bike

Torpedo Light with Lens

ever convert one of these to LED?
  8. Dr Bike

1953 Monark boys 20"

hi,, intested in the bike for my 7yr old to get him into the hobby.. you come near NC ever?
  9. Dr Bike

1954 Columbia 3 Star

hi! still have her? get down to NC anytime? interested thanks!
  10. Dr Bike

SOLD 24/26 wheelset 24x3 & 24x2.5 tires n tubes Felt mp

HI! are these still available??? can I ask some things even if they aren't? need some help/guidance - thanks!!!
  11. Dr Bike

1952 Lady Monark Super Deluxe Bicycle

Hi! So its in the Forsale section,, is it for sale? I really want one for my wife to match mine. thanks
  12. Dr Bike

FOR SALE: COMPLETE & ORIG, 1947 FIRESTONE - SMOOTH RIDE W/ AWESOME PATINA!!!!!

The the wifes awesome original and complete 47 Murray firestone Pilot. Great riding bike and its very smooth. its all there! and in good orig. condition! Horn works. lights do not. ASKING $299!
  13. Dr Bike

'47 FIRESTONE Original Complete A+ Rider - Awesome Patina! cheap!

interested or know anyone?
  14. Dr Bike

You think? without rubbing off the paint? its just like that from sitting in a barn so long.
  15. Dr Bike

Thanks!! I think so! I mean I could part it put and get double but I can't do that to a 100% complete and original bike in this condition!
  16. Dr Bike

Scribbles 1952 Rat-Flow

My dream bike! Beautiful man! Who did the chrome? I'm searching hard for someone to nickel plate or chrome Thanks
  17. Dr Bike

Looking for wheels and seat post

any know of a nice 26in pair of 50mm wide 3 speed wheels? Front hub brake. Also I have a 51 monarch super deluxe and need a seat post, anyone know what size it is or who has one I can buy? Thanks!!!! Also looking for brown tires Anyone have a colorflow for sale?
  18. Dr Bike

Selling this rare '47 Womens Firestone Pilot by Murray. Bought this for my wife b/c I love the style, colors and the fact it's "different" when you go to shows/rides. No one has it! It's all original except 1 tube was replaced and the tires are new I had replaced. Still has the old brass valve...
Back