Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikingrich

Flex-Liner 7 goes better with Coke! - Flexy-Cola!

The Hand painted teeth on the chain guard are awesome!
  2. bikingrich

ALL MIXED UP

What the..... I guess you sit on the handlebars and ride it like a recumbent with rear steering????? :?
  3. bikingrich

Suede Muscle Rat TankBike

LOL....Bring it on....I'll race you! :wink: http://www.watsonfx.com/troub4.jpg[/quot Ha ha, only if I get to race the bike in the avatar. That Specialized Road Bike might be a little out of my league. But if you scuff the paint down to metal, paint the wheels electric green and put ape...
  4. bikingrich

Final Photo, Rat Bike with Muscle

Thanks for the profs fellow rodents. Yeah, I like these 2 colors and thought that they would work well together. Especially in keeping them both as satins. That floating tank was a doosey to hang but I kept with it because I wanted a tank. I hand painted some skulls on the sides of it.
  5. bikingrich

Final Photo, Rat Bike with Muscle

Well, here is my "Final Photo": Rat Bike with Muscle :shock:
  6. bikingrich

Just some friendly bantering. I don't mean to ride over anybodys toes. Please don't take it too seriously and feel free to throw me under the bus. Just be gentle. :(
  7. bikingrich

Built in Africa

Those white tires, they are really worth the effort. They really set your bike off with that Black Frame. Very Nice Rebuild!!
  8. bikingrich

Its an old Rat even has a tank and a springer front end, but with new technology and muscle. Straight Drag Bars, Spring Seat, Fat tires, Shimano derailer with a 5-speed rear cassette, Bammmm! See Ya!!! It performs like a road bike, not some old piece of junk using obsolete parts, or some...
Back