Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. us1ss

US1SS Super Sale, Clean out the garage cabinets!

Profile Lock Jaw Stem, S&M Husky Bars, Stem Stiffener, Vans grips and Shadow Conspiracy Bar Ends, all brand new $175 shipped Bullseye Old School BB parts, Bearings spin great, you can get bolt kit on ebay or net, $50 shipped ***SOLD*** Campagnolo Strada 172.5 Crankset with 44t Gear -...
  2. us1ss

26" Blue Wheels, 26" Surly Rabbit Holes, 1967 Schwinn Frame

Very Nice nearly new Blue wheelset with 12g spokes! $200 shipped Brand New Surly 26" Rabbit Holes, Velosteel Coaster HUb, All City Sheriff Star front hub, DT Swiss SS steel spokes, with Conti Tires...$325 shipped. Front wheel is bolt on, those are the bolt heads in the pics... 1967...
  3. us1ss

1960 Ladies Frame

looking for a 1960 Ladies Frame to build into a Strandie style cruiser. Thanks, Mike
  4. us1ss

Need a 32h coaster hub high quality

There were some on the Bay a while back and I snoozed apparently! If anyone picked one up and wants to move it I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Mike
  5. us1ss

1967 Schwinn Cruiser Frame, 1949 parts, Bendix auto w/ S2, Monarch Springer, etc....

Call Dibs, all prices are shipped in the USA, Dibs then pay at [email protected] Chicago USA April 1967 Schwinn Frame, 26" wheels, fresh Lemon powdercoat, Pristine condition, $160 shipped 1949 Bendix Automatic Red, laced to original S2 rim, also includes 1949 front hub laced to misc...
  6. us1ss

Emory sourced 3 Bar

Picked this frame up from a cool guy on here and did a little build......I've been wanting another 3 bar that I can ride comfortably so I Dug into the parts bin for some Landing Gear forks, All City Sheriff Star hubs with Surly Rabbit Hole rims, Profile Elite Freewheel, S&M Bars, Profile Stem...
  7. us1ss

2016 SE Fat Ripper (New)

I have this brand new Fat Ripper leftover from closing my bike shop. These ride awesome check out SE Bikes videos on these....Steal of a deal....$600 plus shipping
  8. us1ss

Sunday afternoon 3G Build......

I had a Imperial in a box and I had some Panaracer 4.0 tires..... time to put them together...... after several blisters from shaving the front tire, here she is....
  9. us1ss

Brand New 3G Newports

I am closing my bike shop and I still have some inventory to move....... Newport (Aluminum) 1spd Cruisers - $459 MSRP shipped to you for $389 this includes shipping! This is a limited time SALE Matte Black with candy red rims - available Graphite with Black rims - available Neon Green with...
  10. us1ss

6th Annual BMX Spring Fling - St Augustine, FL

With special guests MIKE DOMINGUEZ, BRIAN BLYTHER, XAVIER MENDEZ, and Haro's brand manager JOHN BUULTJENS! Also, KEN COSTER, long-time president of SKYWAY! The 6th annual BMX Florida Spring Fling will be held in historic Saint Augustine, Florida the weekend of April 4th-6th! The Friday night...
  11. us1ss

Just started a new Townie build....

3G wheels with a nexus3, new style Redline Flights, Vans ODI grips, still have to do a suicide shifter and fabricate a dual headlight mount of the brake mounts on forks. I really like Townies but there are not many of them customized too much. I'm going to try to change that. LOL
  12. us1ss

24" Monark Rocket rainy day build

I picked this up last month and it has rained all day so I tried a scrap parts build! Old ape hangers, a Suntour copy stem and a old rusted townie 3 Spd. wheelset. It actually rides really nice! I did pit a new chain on. LOL
  13. us1ss

New to the site from Amelia Island, FL

I've been building 26" BMX bikes for several years now but 6 months ago started with "Ratrods" and just found this site tonight. Here are 3 of the bikes I've built this year. early 50's Rollfast early 50's JC Higgins 1953 Schwinn I look forward to buying, selling , and learning more...
Back