Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

custom kick scooter

I Was Thinking Of Building A Long An Low Kick Scooter Cruiser. Anyone Have Pics Of Any Custom Scooters For Ideas? thanks
  2. H

I'm sure it's been done but...

i did use 1 inch pipe but didnt even think of using motorcycle grips! ill have to check it now!
  3. H

Homemade Apes

Thanks they are fun to ride I've made I few of them this one was my first one
  4. H

I'm sure it's been done but...

i have raked it kind of a lot so i could get it lower heres my chopper with a drag bar handle bars then i made me some custom apes i put on them now not finished with it yet hope this is helps you
  5. H

Homemade Apes

here is my chopper lowrider before and afters of my custom apes they are about 21 inches tall kinda fierce but thats how i roll! the apes all welded up mounted on my old shwinn i raked out plan on lowering it a little more and i have some spikes i turned on my lathe for the ends of the apes...
  6. H

new guy utah!!

oh I just might hit you up for my next project.just got a 85 Murry monterey I found in a ladys barn !
  7. H

new guy utah!!

Tremonton ...its close to Logan.
  8. H

new guy utah!!

been checkin out this site for a while now and am excited to start showing my bikes and getting some feed back on them from bike people not just the everyday people!
Back