Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. abosley

Smooth Rider #41

2. abosley

"Smooth Rider" Photo Contest Pics! Give me feedback!

Just using my iphone, nothing special.
  3. abosley

Thanks a lot!
  4. abosley

test pictures for photo contest

Cool bike! pic #4.
  5. abosley

Testbed for my RRB Photo Contest Entry - Whatcha Think??

Re: Testbed for my RRB Photo Contest Entry - More Photos I enjoy the "beat up old brick wall." Its well balanced and I like the symmetry.
  6. abosley

Please let me know which photo you like best. The top five seem a bit blurry but that it because of how they were uploaded. I have much clearer images available.
  7. abosley

Hawthorne

Picked up this Hawthorne over the weekend for $35! Not sure what year, skip tooth chain though.
  8. abosley

One Sweet World

9. abosley

One Sweet World

working on the hand grips...
  10. abosley

DMB "Smooth Rider"

Here is what I started with... Unfortunately I havent quite finished the build yet, I am currently making wood hand grips and I've ordered a skippy chain. I will probably switch the seat down the road. Bummed out that I didnt quite get it finished in time, but overall very happy with my...
  11. abosley

One Sweet World

@bike2112, the fork isnt bent, its just the picture that gives it that look. The front sprocket is a skip tooth, havent got around to converting the rear to skippy yet but once that is done she will finally be rideable! I am currently trying to craft some custom wooden hand grips, really...
  12. abosley

One Sweet World

Really would like a different saddle for this build but this is all I have right now. Will probably try to find a lower profile, brown leather saddle down the road.
  13. abosley

One Sweet World

14. abosley

One Sweet World

15. abosley

One Sweet World

16. abosley

====~THE FAIRBANK FLYER~==== (More pics and Velodrome Video)

Re: ====~THE FAIRBANK FLYER~==== The handle bars are really cool!
  17. abosley

The Hot Rod Higgins - New pics page 4

Re: The Hot Rod Higgins - You got to see this! Pg 3 Very cool. I enjoy how it looks so fresh and also holds the classic feel. great graphics too!
  18. abosley

▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Now with riding video!

Re: ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ (Live bunny approved! Page 2) Really enjoy this bike. The simplicity along with the oversized handle bars give it a unique balance. I would like to take it for a ride. Cool build
  19. abosley

One Sweet World

Back