Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ChuckyO

Beaver,Pa. car cruise , saturday August 4th.,3 pm

nope, not gonna make this one either, gotta work till 5, and it's about an hour drive for me. maybe next time. :(
  2. ChuckyO

Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage! NEW PICS P.4

this may sound messed up, but, a small casket would fit right over that rearend. Storage and style. Black walnut? Hurst Carriage? May be to much weight though, probly another unneeded 10 to 20 lb.
  3. ChuckyO

Beaver,Pa. car cruise , saturday August 4th.,3 pm

I might try to make that one. I missed the Millvale ride due to some sick kids that weekend. I can find my way around beaver county.
  4. ChuckyO

AMF RE.RE.Rebuild

Well, all done except for the airbrush work on the tank and chainguard.
  5. ChuckyO

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Funny how most people can't ride my bike. only 38's
  6. ChuckyO

Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage! NEW PICS P.4

Re: Electra "Wolfgang" new Pics p.3..."Its Still Alive" I really dig that, med-evil style iron work and woodgrain. I like it with the minni apes and the 144's. Sweet ride.
  7. ChuckyO

AMF RE.RE.Rebuild

So far, so good. Ford burnt orange and dodge viper blue. Base clear.
  8. ChuckyO

Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; next ride April 29 ?

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh got a friend who has been there before so I might have him come down and show me the way. Been to Mr. Smalls before so I think I should be able to find the Waterfront. Just park in the marina parking lot there in front of the trail. Will def. try to make it...
  9. ChuckyO

Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; next ride April 29 ?

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh Well I ain't no city boy but I'm gonna try to make it for this ride. Weather permiting of course. Unless your ok with me ridin' my bmx with ya in the rain. haha
  10. ChuckyO

AMF RE.RE.Rebuild

So I got this AMF from a friend awhile back and it had been painted"poorly" so I remaned the paint and put new bars, grips, wheels and tires on it. I really wasn't happy with it but my aunt wanted it and I gave it to her. 3 years later she can't ride it anymore and gave it back. I gave it to...
  11. ChuckyO

thanx for havin' me

thanx, i hooked up some pics, nothing special yet.
  12. ChuckyO

these are my 3 ridables

60's something sears of sorts. shaved fenders, race crank, 38in ape hangers, Lovely stickers"part supplyer 72 spoke wheels. #3 my g-friends AMF year not so important #2 my boys 2010 springer lowrider #1
  13. ChuckyO

thanx for havin' me

I'm sooooo glad to have found this site and thank you people for keepin' it goin'. I have only remaned acouple bike but this site has lit my fire for biuldin' crazy bikes. Where I'm from here in PA we only get about 7 good months for ridin' what we got on the trails and you really don't see...
Back