Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sensor

(MBBO#05 Class 2) "What the Baryshnikov?!?"

Thanks. Havent had much time to work on this. Family member passed away and we've been dealing with all that goes with that. Anyhow, I got some done awhile back but just hadn't had enough time to post it. Forks threaded(still need to cut it down), wheels are laced, trued, & tensioned. Got the...
  2. sensor

Cart before the horse. #colortheory
  3. sensor

Meh. Its notched and chamfered and ready to make solid after last night(not pictured).
  4. sensor

What the .... ??

Aside for the piss poor excuse for "work" done, I like it. It has an attitude that stands out more than the stock one(Sorry guys. I know you like nut & bolt stuff and no offense meant). Maybe I need to do a take on that that isn't a butcher job.....
  5. sensor

Stress relief for a few minutes late at night. Had to patch the huge hole from cutting the top bar off(not the weep hole type but the forge pressed kind) got the front notched and when I can get a few spare minutes I'll notch the rear for the seat tube and finish fitting the top twin bars...
  6. sensor

24" survivor .... please help to identify

Mongoose. Drop outs and the circle stamping on the gussets are a dead giveaway.
  7. sensor

"That was delicate but ....... fierce." I'm partially in. Probably wont make the finish date since I have a family member on the way out. I'm hoping skating and building will take my mind off things and had fun last time I did a muscle bike Anyhow I have a frame, 20' of 1016 DOM tubing, some...
  8. sensor

You've got mail!

Maybe bend the top of the sissy back a few degrees?
  9. sensor

Shock Ease Fork HELP!!

I understand this thread is from March, but if you haven't gotten it apart yet, hit the brass with a torch(neutral flame) until it starts to become liquid then blow it out with compressed air(blow gun with compressor). Thats the fastest way to get the brazing out and will do a better job than...
  10. sensor

Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Told you guys it was sweet!
  11. sensor

Her name is Uno

Sorry, wasn't implying anything. I know they weren't(just said it since they were suede black) and I know you're a stand up guy also so I wouldn't even sweat it. Was just joking with you. Again, beautiful build all around!
  12. sensor

Her name is Uno

Thanks for posting those! I just noticed the sides of the rims are turned! Beautiful!! Are you sure those bars aren't a set I did a while back(at least the picture)?!? Just messing with you! Looking forward too seeing more of your work. BTW, when I originally saw the teaser pics of the fork I...
  13. sensor

$10 find

Please keep it as is! This bike is SWEET! Stingray fenders, Lester mags, Murry frame and I'm pretty sure the seat is also, Not sure about the sissy,stem or bars. Great score!
  14. sensor

HUFFY SUPER STOCK BUILD OFF 2016

Hey Crash, make sure you don't use etching primer over mud. Sooner or later it will fail. Don't want to believe me? I have about 20 years in collision repair. So much fun re-doing new guys crap.:headbang:
  15. sensor

You've got mail!

Just wondering if this is the same Skov on MAS? I'm guessing you're in the UK from the deck? If it is, small world! I'm on there sometimes, just under my work screen name.
  16. sensor

This is a little odd

One was made by "the new guy" and the other by a "lifer". Or, if you prefer, one was a Wed. frame and the other a Fri. frame. Just remember, it was, is, and will always be, a Huffy. Quality control wasn't always the best.
Back