Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rlhender

Afew new builds

Torker,MCS 24", Chase 24" and a old track bike Rick
  2. rlhender

Old school BMX Pick DG/WEBCO/CLEM TWIN

After looking a little closer the crank that snapped was an off brand....
  3. rlhender

I think I have 6 redline sprockets, what size do you need?
  4. rlhender

Yes to the snapped flight crank...Dude was a beast...lol all rims are ukia 20 x 1-3/8 and one set of 24" Pro Class Rick
  5. rlhender

Found some pretty rare stuff today, can anyone tell me anything about the DG other than it's never been built, Year and size? Clem Twin cranks are sweet.
  6. rlhender

Found My Holy Grail

^^^ He knows his 80's BMX..When I quit racing in 1988 I had a 20" and 24" Phase11 but they went back to the bike shop sponsor and I never saw them again, Now that I am racing BMX again I wanted to add one of these to my collection.Plus they are just cool bikes Rick
  7. rlhender

Found My Holy Grail

After 4 years of hunting I found her, she will ship out this week.So ready to tear her apart and start adding all kinds of NOS parts and new paint to her...I am also looking for a 20" to go with her...
  8. rlhender

twinn/SD/Standard and some junk DG's

Have not posted any find in a while...So here ya go 63 Super Deluxe,68 standard,mini twinn and DG Heavin...Did not really find the DG's they are a buddies but thought some of you might enjoy the pic Rick
  9. rlhender

My blacked out Fat Rat

Here are a few pics with updates..New seat, cranks and pedals Rick
  10. rlhender

My blacked out Fat Rat

26 x 3.5
  11. rlhender

My blacked out Fat Rat

Thanks Guy's I am looking for some funky pedals for this bike...Any ideas? Thanks
  12. rlhender

My blacked out Fat Rat

new powder and a seat is being made for me now
  13. rlhender

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

I just ordered 2 more.....Who knew $200 could buy you so much fun Rick
  14. rlhender

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

I got mine together, ready to take it to the track and throw some mad whips on it... Rick
  15. rlhender

.......UNIDENTIFIED.........

This is the frame that I will be using, I have not been able find out make of this frame so It will be called Unidentified.. Its a 28"er
  16. rlhender

Torker under construction

I am in need of some nice chrome bars...would love to find a set of Fred Z bars Rick
  17. rlhender

Torker under construction

I am building a Torker...I am using some newer parts...Long way to go but thought I would start a post to get some feedback Rick
  18. rlhender

3 crazy weeks of scores (for bmx people)

I would be interested in a 24" Hutch
  19. rlhender

Cannondale BMX

Bump for a set of forks and decals Thanks Rick
  20. rlhender

3 crazy weeks of scores (for bmx people)

I would really like to get that 24" really want a set of the fred Z bars...let me know if it is for sale Thanks
Back