Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Prewar? Ward-Hawthorne Frame and other cool Parts for sale

Ward Hawthorne Frame #C47398 with headbadge, Columbia Peaked Fenders, Skip Tooth Chain Ring with crankset, Trussbar fork with headset, Troxel saddle? generic crusier handle bars 27 inch width. seat post and clamp. I've got to many projects, someone needs to build a bike with these parts. $175.00...
  2. M

THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS..... NEXT EVENT MARCH 25TH hey skipton, are you guy's willing to do some riding while at the addison bike show? i have been wanting to meet some of you and ride for some time it seems life get's in the way on your ride dates. i 'am local (lombard) there is a the new...
  3. M

Let's see your bike in front of...

][/img] Here is my bikes. The 46 Monark Rocket motorbike is in front of the Chicago,Aurora&Elgin Train Station in Villa Park. Then My 41 Schwinn Majestic in front of an old blacksmith shop in East Dundee IL, Then my 41 Schwinn and my dads 59 spaceliner in front of another Chicago,Aurora & Elgin...
  4. M

STURMEY ARCHER 3 SPEED HUB

JUST GOT A STURMEY ARCHER INTERNAL SHIFT 3 SPEED HUB. PROBLEM IS THIS IS A FREE WHEEL HUB. CAN IT BE CONVERTED TO COASTER BRAKE? IF NOT I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A COASTER BRAKE 3 SPEED HUB OR A NEW DEPARTURE TRIPLESPEED CONVERSION FOR A MODEL D HUB. MY HUB IS NOS IN THE BOX. I WOULD SETTLE FOR...
  5. M

HELLO FROM CHI TOWN.

new here,got into vintage bikes a few years ago. I'am a lifelong hot rodder and racer(3rd generation). still race a drag car on occassion. and got a 67 nova for street use. I'am a tool and die maker for a living(23 years)last of the old school. i've got 4 bikes right now. a 41 schwinn...
Back