Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Boy's Roadmaster

Awesome, thanks a lot Adam. Any idea on what kind of headlight would have been mounted on the fender?
  2. T

Pride and Joy

I only thought i loved vintage bicycles until we got my 6 year old nephew his first one. This is his pride and joy, he takes it everywhere he goes with a smile on his face, he has brand new bicycles that have never been rode more than 2 or 3 times. Nothing would tickle him more that to have his...
  3. T

Boy's Roadmaster

I picked up an old Roadmaster 20" for my nephew for Christmas. All that i am missing is the headlight. Can anybody tell me what year they think the bike is and and any other info that they may know on the bike? Also, where could i find a headlight for it or what style of headlight would have...
  4. T

Hello, Hello

Hi, my name is Tyler, im 23 years old. Just recently getting into to building bikes. A couple years bike a buddy gave me a vintage Schwinn and i was hooked. I now have way too many; if there is such a thing. My most recent one and favorite one is a 1963 Western Flyer 2 seater, we absolutely love...
  5. T

post trike pictures

Miami Sun Trike --- My first build, built for my girlfriend for her Birthday
Back