Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cherryboxx

Rollfast Custom Built project

Pinoy :D
  2. Cherryboxx

Electric Chopper 2.0

another awesome work.
  3. Cherryboxx

Schwinn Phantom 2012 Re-Do(maybe my last for this year)

Thanks Rat Pilot,yes the silver paint made it more subtle than chrome...thank you. Thanks CRASH...appreciate your comment,Merry Christmas! Thanks karfer67...we always made it a point to build with less expense,hehehe.thank you. Hi guys.sorry my bad,it's such a mad rush that even my posting...
  4. Cherryboxx

Re: Schwinn Phantom 2012 Re-Do ( last for this year.) Done! Good Day RRB... need to add parts,replace some but it's done for now...thank you for the appreciations and comments... see you all guys next year...Merry Christmas RRB! :D
  5. Cherryboxx

Thanks Kingfish,trying my best man. :D Sorry guys forgot to post this pictures,i miss place them in another album. :oops: Anyways here's how the guards started its paint scheme. Ride safe fellas :wink: Thanks RRB
  6. Cherryboxx

Thanks Bike 2112,don't have rust o leum here in PI, just making do whats available, eye ballin it,this is what comes close to a phantom red paint. Owen Here's some few update,slow progress due to typhoons here... Fixed the frames red paint and the guards paint. Need to sand down some...
  7. Cherryboxx

post trike pictures

8. Cherryboxx

post trike pictures

9. Cherryboxx

Good bike day fellas,here is todays update on the frame and fork. Made the stencil again. Painted them Black,Point of no return . After a few hours,here's what i got. Should have waited for the red paint to dry a few more days,some of the paper damaged the paint, now i have...
  10. Cherryboxx

Thanks dogdart :D Thanks sleepy,still far from finish. :D Thanks Will,want to borrow my matchstick? :D you'll get use to it once you keep using it. Here's some update guys,sorry those fenders got the worse of me.I got rid of the big dents, but the small once needs a fender roller,and i...
  11. Cherryboxx

My garage.

Nice view indeed.Nice looking Garage too. 8) -Owen
  12. Cherryboxx

1950 Schwinn, odd color "distressed"

Great Job man,waiting for the bike to come together. 8)
  13. Cherryboxx

1950 Schwinn, odd color "distressed"

Great Job man,waiting for the bike to come together. 8)
  14. Cherryboxx

"The Schwinn-Wig" "The End"

Re: "The Schwinn-Wig" New Pics 10/17 Frame and Fork Assembled Great build so far,looking forward to the finish bike. 8)
  15. Cherryboxx

first build in progress

Nice wooden Tank,kinda looks like what i did with my GranFathers bike. Do you have a picture of the bracket you use to hold the Wood Tank? :mrgreen:
  16. Cherryboxx

1930 Hartford by Westfield - Finally on the Road!!!!!!!!

Re: 1930 Hartford by Westfield Mfg/Pope :shock: Wow! Awesome work there man,keep them coming. :wink: - Owen
  17. Cherryboxx

Hi Fellas,here for another project.Building this Schwinn Phantom for a friend. Well actually two friends,the first one who owned it and never got to build it and the second one the present owner who bought it.Whew... :( talk about pressure. Hope i can do justice and bring this baby back on the...
  18. Cherryboxx

Name it,Motor bike or Muscle bike?

Might aswell post my son's bike here,needs paint though.I have the frame for 8 years now, built and it's fun to ride.Any info of the make and model is greatly appreciated,just for topic reasons.Thanks :wink: Mtb fork from Bon... Some Motorcycle rear shocks... Motorcycle Handle Bar...
  19. Cherryboxx

my first headache Schwinn resto build..

Ride,ride,ride! :D
  20. Cherryboxx

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Still in the works :wink:
Back