Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Random Bikes

British Motorcycle Shop Inventory For sale

This is the business my Dad started and ran for 30 years before he died, my Mom is trying to sell off the inventory. If you know anyone that would be interested please share this with them. The shop name was MCC it's located in South Milwaukee, Wi. Here is the link for the Craigslist ad...
  2. Random Bikes

Swaps Near Milwaukee

Any swap meets within 100 miles of Milwaukee, Wi coming up in November?
  3. Random Bikes

24 Western Flyer

Got it done just a few simple changes
  4. Random Bikes

27th CHICAGO OAK FOREST BICYCLE SWAP MEET

27th CHICAGO OAK FOREST BICYCLE SWAP MEET COME TO SEE OR BUY! NO CHARGE TO LOOK! CLASSIC & ANTIQUE BIKES & PARTS FOR SALE! COME ONE, COME ALL! 50 PLUS SELLERS! NO CHARGE TO SEE ALL THE BIKES! EMPTY YOUR GARAGE OR BASEMENT AND BRING YOUR OWN BIKES TO SELL! LOTS OF SWAP SPACES AVAILABLE $20. (Swap...
  5. Random Bikes

BIKe SWap HArtford WI

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bik/3808202591.html Found this posted today BMX Fat Tire Stingray Show and Swap May 18th Hartford Wisconsin (Hartford) May 18th Hartford Wisconsin 9:00 am -3:00pm Expedition Supply Bike Shop. 20 West Sumner St Hartford Wisconsin (1 block west of Hwy 83 on hwy 60)...
  6. Random Bikes

Rat Trike

That trike turned out great.
  7. Random Bikes

24 Western Flyer

Looks beautiful love the coon tail on the back
  8. Random Bikes

Schwinn Jaguar Bmx

9. Random Bikes

bike flip

Loving this post giving me some cool ideas.
  10. Random Bikes

The MickyD

LOOKS awesome :D
  11. Random Bikes

24 Western Flyer

Some parts i'm using. TIRES PEDALS
  12. Random Bikes

24 Western Flyer

Going be fixing this up a 24" boys Western Flyer. Keeping paint original, Just some new parts going on it and a tune up.
  13. Random Bikes

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Just started moving in to this space, organization to come later Also the new home of the Van Camino
  14. Random Bikes

Elgin Swap?

ya.
  15. Random Bikes

Elgin Swap?

Anyone have any info on a swap meet in Elgin held in a church parking lot?
  16. Random Bikes

Uwm Bike swap Milwaukee, Wi 12/2

Bike swap at the student union at uwm. http://bfw.org/2012/10/17/5th-annual-milwaukee-area-bike-and-ski-swap/
  17. Random Bikes

SHOW US YOUR RARE BIKES

Old Hamlet girls Bike
  18. Random Bikes

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Got Some Canvass and put some stuff together.
  19. Random Bikes

Chicago Winter Swap

Mark your calendars! The 2013 Chicago Winter Bike Swap will be held on January 19 from 9:30-3:30 at Harper College The original bike swap for the Chicago area is returning for the 6th year as the premier event for HUGE SAVINGS on everything for the bike...
  20. Random Bikes

Schwinn Jaguar Bmx

This is the the same kinda frame that we started with. Used the wheels, breaks and break levers off of a Ross Diamond Cruiser like this one but in red and these new parts added some black tires and chrome chain and a crank and this is what we ended up with.
Back