Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Arachnophilia

That single speed was my first new bike way back when. Still love those seats. Great find.
  2. M

Momona Tiki

Trying to get started on my Momona (Fat) Tiki. Changed out bars to noname bmx, old cruiser saddle (better ride than stock without cover), a little artwork on my cutting board, er um, rear rack. For paint going with bright orange and woodgrain finish on rims. Having a ball riding this bike.
  3. M

Madwagon cruiser

Several years ago a local salvage store had 400-500 Madwagons in the store. They were blowing them out at 40% of retail. I wish I had picked up a few at the time.
  4. M

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

My green Beast was delivered today. Had the normal tight and dry bearings. Alot of small scratches (i'm repainting anyway). Rode around town for a little while. Got pulled over by a state trooper. Wanted to know where to get a Beast. HaHaHa. tried ouy my new rear rack. It's a bamboo cutting...
  5. M

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

My headlight and taillight. Just need to finish wiring and find a place to hide a battery.][/img]][/img][/img]
  6. M

"It's Toasted"

well, at this rate i'll be done by Christmas easy. :mrgreen: I picked up a yard light replacement bulb and it seems it was made to fit a Lucky can. Now if I can get time to strip paint and find a few more key parts, i'll be started anyway.
  7. M

"It's Toasted"

Well, I'm new here but want to join the buildoff fun. Don't have much but an idea right now. I'll dedicate this one to my Dad. Nearly every memory I have of him, I can see the pack of Lucky's in his pocket.
  8. M

Before & After Pics

9. M

lowering the rear of a bike, for free with no welding.

Have you checked chain clearance? Great idea!
  10. M

black bikes?

My Mercury almost finished.
  11. M

can't afford moon discs Soooo.....

How about some of these http://cgi.ebay.com/NSF-Aluminum-LID-ONLY-Commercial-100QT-Stock-Pot-/370327764873?pt=Cookware&hash=item5639413f89
  12. M

Wood Fender Howto?

I've seen some really nice wood fenders from vendors. Has anyone here made thier own? I would love to here the details! Thanks, Miloziffel.
  13. M

Newb from MS

hi all, I just joined this great forum. I have been motorbiking for a few years. Decided i'm tired of the noise and constant adjustments. I'm going back to peddling. I have two Zipcycles that will be the base for my new builds. I'm sure i'll have lots of queastions along the way. I'll try to...
Back