Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

HNICUSTOMZ BIKE GALLERY......................MY WAY

i know... :mrgreen: im ichin too..the green on's gona take a wile ...but when it's done it should be nice..what's takin so long is im re-doin my blue stretch dyno..for the green one..it's gona be done by the summer tho :shock:
  2. H

thanks alot ..the rims are project 346..amsterdam..and the tire's are too 8) thay came to me white..i had them powder coated granny smith apple green.... the tires i believe come in brown too..i got the ''great white's''like a shark :shock:
  3. H

this is for an upcoming project..ill keep ya post on it as we go
  4. H

just some more stuff iv been working on..
  5. H

just some kool beach pic's of the other day..before it starts to get cold..
  6. H

some more flake shots..cause i feel every way i look at it it's different :mrgreen:
  7. H

just some up-dates of my little girls trike....i got some stuff powder coated white... coming along slowly..still got fabricate the seat..and finish the front wheel...and grips
  8. H

just some pic's before our night cruise 8)
  9. H

this is a pixie im doin now 8)
  10. H

kool...ill check it 8)
  11. H

ha brother....thanx for the comment..i love art :shock: kustom kulture art ..all of it..i have brought some of my bike's to be in that family of kustoms..since u know some some of my stuff is so dammmm low it got to be art :mrgreen: cause all u can do is look at it :D but i love that stuff too...
  12. H

thanx soo much brother 8) im glad u all enjoy...it's all to inspire every one..good luck with u wife's build..i think u should go for it.. and my wife's is not a kustom frame..it all started from a electra..i still never painted it..my wife enjoy's it so much she wont let me take it all apart...
Back