Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. lambohaha

Phat Finds...

Cool looking PHATS :wink: I love the PHATS too. They got some seriously cool lines. I wanted to put that style fork on mine but at the time I could only afford a cheap springer. Yours gives me some ideas though :wink:
  2. lambohaha

the drawing thread

Liking the color splash. I`ve that over just a short period of time those *new* 265`s get uncomfortable. Don`t know how true that is. I`ve recently gotten into a Bont and love `em :wink:
  3. lambohaha

the drawing thread

Sweet! Looks like she rolled 265`s and radars? What does she roll now? I was/am thinking about officiating Derby. Not sure if I`ll have the time with my wife in school full time now.
  4. lambohaha

the drawing thread

Yeah Pete, been known to draw more than just attention lol. And yeah dude, get with the times or get that youngun of yours to show ya how to use that scanner lol, gots to see those pics :wink:
  5. lambohaha

the drawing thread

Super smooth! Love it!
  6. lambohaha

Its not a Rat BUT a score is a score and this is a score

Its a 19.5" , a little taller than I`m used to riding but really comfy. I like the added room lol
  7. lambohaha

Yeah I know right. I had bought a Specialized Hardrock Sport there for $50 and there was a Murray there right beside it for the same price lol.
  8. lambohaha

Yeah, get lucky in that store every so often. A couple of years ago I got Trek Y11 for $175 with Spinergy wheels on it.
  9. lambohaha

I waltz into my usual thrift store and stumble upon this MTB thinking "its gonna be expensive even for a thrift store" but to my surprise it was only $80. Practically new too. Look at the cassette, no wear at all
  10. lambohaha

1980"s bmx

Awesome 1st build! Looks like a Predator, maybe an `82. Look on one of the rear dropouts, there should be a G and some numbers following it. The first 4 (may actually only be 4 numbers, can`t quite remember) should give you the build date. For example "0482" would be April 82.
  11. lambohaha

77 AMF AVENGER 350 BMX

wow, that baby looks very well taken care of. C 8) 8) L!!!!
  12. lambohaha

$25 well spent I do think.

Not sure of the year Haro Group 1 aluminum. DK sealed hubs, Weinmann wheels, Profile Cranks and I think Powerlite Powerbends for $15 And this Eastern Lowdown with a bobo seat and no breaks for $10
  13. lambohaha

Some of me and my boys's bikes...

Nah but we do watch ACR (Alachua County Rollergirls) bout and practice from time to time. We`re more into speed, or I am anyways lol. Thinking of doing some reffing though for ACR.
  14. lambohaha

Some of me and my boys's bikes...

Nice collection and a super sweet International 8) And you did say Roller Derby right? lol My sons skates and mine
  15. lambohaha

anyone know what this is??

Graco? Maybe?
  16. lambohaha

Safety First!......'94 Dyno

Its powder. I`m not sure if Chip did it or not. It`s "Badbroccoli`s" (from BMXMuseum) bike. He and Rividude literally just got finished putting it together before this pic was taken. He`d just gotten back from his powder guy. And that reminds me, Chip didn`t do it, he had someone there in N.C...
  17. lambohaha

Safety First!......'94 Dyno

That joker is bright ain`t it? wow. Reminded of my buddy`s Glo-n-the dark GT PFT. Check it out and yes, it really glows in the dark.
  18. lambohaha

Blue Max

That IS clean :wink:
  19. lambohaha

Show us them cars!

To start this story off, I need to go back in time, to `1983. In November of that year I bought the truck in my avatar, an `84 720 King Cab. I traded in my `80 Z28 for it all because a friend of mine had just bought a reg cab 720 and I fell in love with it. It was the Orange Mist. I had to have...
  20. lambohaha

★★★Hutch Pro Racer Project ★★★(DONE DONE DONE)

Re: ★★★Hutch Pro Racer Project ★★★ Got yourself a nice frame there buddy :wink: . Now this is just me but the OG decals don`t to be all that bad. Now keep this in mind that this is a U.S. made frame, so ... you don`t see those too often especially with the decals in tact like those. Get the...
Back