Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Schwinn vs Huffy

I was walking through Wally World and I saw a Huffy Cranbrook. I know Schwinn is just a Name and no longer a Brand made in the U.S.A. So are they both made at the same plant? Picific Group? If not whitch is the better quality?
  2. Rat Rod Beach Goer

How fast can you ride?

The city placed one of those your speed radar signs near my house. It was like they were challenging me. I went by the first time and it said "Slow Down" the second time I found that it would only give you a speed up to 25 MPH. Aaahhhhh That's no fun! But I thought I would throw out the...
  3. Rat Rod Beach Goer

My buddies Model A

Way cool Rat Rod!
  4. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Attention all Scale Model Builders My New Years resolution!

I have sold tons of stuff on ebay. Ever month the have a day where it is free to list items. It is a great way to get the world looking at your stuff. I have shipped world wide. With the exchange rate there are people willing to pay real good, especally with the Dollar in the toilet. I took...
  5. Rat Rod Beach Goer

LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Re: Todays Ride Thousand Oaks California - Wildwood Park - Awesome WINTER day in SoCal.
  6. Rat Rod Beach Goer

509clunk's latest/nspence frame and tank revived/updated 1/8

That's one nice looking Rat. Great job.
  7. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Attention Diecast builders and collectors PIC HEAVY

Hot Wheels Hot Rodder is my favorite Hot Wheel ever.
  8. Rat Rod Beach Goer

My First off road Ride.

Well the Fenders are off. I took my 29er down into Wildwood Canyon and boy was it fun. I am not 14 and on my BMX bike that was very clear. It was a good ride but Boy did I put on the Holiday weight. I guess about 10 more rides and I should be breathing easier. I thought I would shair sjome...
  9. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Your Vote is needed, Vote my Daughter a Scholarship.

Hey RatRod Bike Friends. You would not believe what it costs to send a kid to college today. My daughter wants to be a writer and go to a top journalism college. They want over 45K a year. If you could just take a second and hit the link and cast her a vote that would greatly help. I don't...
  10. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Show us them cars!

I cannot aford a cool car so I make my own out of wood. I call this American Graffiti all blown up.
  11. Rat Rod Beach Goer

60' corvette

I really like your Corvette. The single seat is the winner. I did not know a Schwinn could look so cool. The black & White chain is off the chart cool. Nice build. Thanks for the ride along.
  12. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Show us them cars!

This was once a tree in a froest deep in the mountains. Now it is a Hot Rod Duece. Call me a tree hugger but I do love a good wood project.
  13. Rat Rod Beach Goer

★★★ Go Away ★★★ 1957 AMF Roadmaster Flying Falcon

Winner winner Chicken dinner.. I love the Big & little tires, the rake, the War vibe, the spider web, the pinstripe, the patina paint, the head badge, details . Great job. Oh the saddle & grips. I like it all. Awesome work.
  14. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Rust, How to clean Chrome?

What is the best way to clean chrome. I have tried steel wool but cannot get into all the tight spots. Also what kills rust that is starting to pit the metal. I do not want to just shoot it with rust o laime?
  15. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Bikes at Barrett Jackson Auction Orange County CA

I have the pleasure of being a Drive at the Barrett Jackson Auto Auction held in O.C. CA. I saw some awesome Bikes that I thought I would share with you all.
  16. Rat Rod Beach Goer

What did I buy? & What is it worth?

Well I am happy to report that I bought this seat at a swap meet and did not know its value. I have seen Brooks go for big money but this saddle did not have a brand on it. So I took a gamble and put it up on ebay. I had 15 people watch it, and 6 bidders. My $33.00 purchase brought me $80.00...
  17. Rat Rod Beach Goer

What did I buy? & What is it worth?

I was walking through a swap meet and this seat called to me. It does not have Brooks stamped on it anywhere. So it may be a different Brand or a Knock Off? What is it worth and who made it?
  18. Rat Rod Beach Goer

Ventura CA Swap Meet Find, The one that got away.

My wife dragged me to the Ventura Ca swap meet. I saw this old bike and had to ask How much $50.00 and he was open to offers. I had to keep walking. I wish I had the time and Money. This was so Cool. Just needed a sex change and it would be good to go.
  19. Rat Rod Beach Goer

★★★ Go Away ★★★

I really enjoyed seeing your paint work. Excellent job. The patina is super old looking and the pinstripes would have Von Dutch questioning himself as to when he did that? Cannot wait to see the bike done. Thanks for posting the progress photos.
  20. Rat Rod Beach Goer

New guy missed opportunity? What would you have done?

I should have pickeds it up and taken it to Goodwill.
Back