Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

hidden in the garage

I think your builds totally embodies what this site is all about.Nice work!
  2. A

Dyno Bike pics

Here's mine. it gets alot of looks, not sure if they are all good ones http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k53 ... G_1254.jpg
  3. A

Dyno Bike pics

Got lots of looks at my Dyno hoodride vw carrier C:\Users\Cheryl\Pictures\2012-04-14\018.JPG
  4. A

New Here, Old Builder

Old Builder, has done some custom Mods for me, And you would be lucky if you could get him to do some work for you! He is truely talented and friendly,you can feel his excitment when your talking fabs or Mods with him. And he is very resonable on his prices
  5. A

Motorized Boardtracker build

Man , this is going to be fun to watch!
  6. A

Look at this

I got to go over and see Rufus's bikes when he was in Denver. very nice guy. and he can put together a killer ratbike, everybody better watch out if he ever deciedes to enter a build competition. Plus if you need lettering or pinstriping he is your guy. He had to move to take care of his dad...
  7. A

Fenderless Freddie

Wow! what are those tires? super cool bike!
  8. A

"Dump"tracker redux

More pictures,more pictures .please Sir!
  9. A

Cruiser

WoW! very very nice!
  10. A

My full all out custom boardwalk 1920niner

Sweet sweet! I am green with envy!
  11. A

BEER RUN - 10/30 New photo to choose from - Help

Like the daylite picture!
  12. A

Roach by 3G Fabs

Wow! I bow to your excellance! plus I seen the video of you going 55mph. YOU ARE THE MAN!
  13. A

Mash Banger "Last Act"

Re: English Cantilever Wow! thanks for shareing your knowledge
  14. A

Chrome de Elegance

That brooks seat is going to rock it!!
  15. A

old whistleshorts

here is my entry old whistleshorts, I must admitt I am in awe by all the talent I see here. but here is the 1948 spiegle airman I am starting with, wish me luck
Back