NERRB Mrs. Murphy's Donut Ride- April 17, 2016

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you guys get my bike?!?! :)

But seriously, I wish I had known you guys were riding today. I would have come down for the evening. Can't make it tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, I talked big when the ride was pending, now? I mowed my lawn with a self propelled push mower yesterday a found out how out of shape I am. For a guy with 24 years of military service I certainly let myself go. I think 30 miles is a bit ambitious for me and the smart thing is to work my way up. Sorry to say, I won't make this ride. I certainly hope that I can motivate myself for something in the future. You seem like a really great bunch of people.
Regretfully,
Bart

Well guys I'm out. Didn't realize the motorcycle swap was the same day! I need some parts for my bike. Sorry guys!

I'll see you guys in a little while! :)

And to you guys that couldn't make it - you'll be missed. :(

Look.here's a really looong tandem!
20160416_182452.jpg

It was great riding with you all again, butt, next year the 30-mile Doughnut Ride with be at mid-season!

How many people rode? Wish I coulda gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many people rode? Wish I coulda gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There were five of us that rode, but there were another five NERRBs that we met at Crabby Joe's. The two groups didn't ride together, however.

We wished you coulda too.

another great ride with an awesome group of people, cant wait til the next one! ive got a few pics Ill put up later today or tonight...

Yeah on the way back I thought it was getting harder and harder to pedal. I thought it was because I was getting old.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back