Kustom Kruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Local pawn shop :eek: has had this for a while.
Looks to be in nice shape. Black in color looks like this Duce,

S5001237cVs.jpg

Don't know anything about Dynos, or the value of them. It's a single speed coaster brake only and has a neat GT stem.
Pawn shop is asking $160 what should I offer "Bottom dollar"? :cool:

Look pretty original. Missing the chainguard, grips and the front brake I don't is stock.

In my neck of the woods, 160 would be a fair price for a name brand cruiser like Dyno, Felt or Electra. I would offer 120 as that is 25% off but would pay near the asking price for that bike.

Thanks Clancy. The pic is one I found on this site from member badger, so the one at the pawn is prob original. I get the impression from reading online that Dyno got gobbled up into the pacific cycle / dorel conglomerate, any chance this is a low quality walmart bike? I guess I look at the tube under the seat and if it ends in a "D" it's an older(better) one? It does have a chrome badge and stem shown in this pic
20130623_201342_zps22b2ffb2.jpg

also from here from member the_undecider.

$160 for this bike is a deal, considering it's a Dyno. I paid $100 for a early production KK Moto Glide that was in excellent condition. If it's a legit Dyno it should have a D stamped on the frame behind the seat tube and also on the gusset between the top and down tubes. I would offer $100, but be prepared to pay his asking price. Even at $160 it's a good deal.

Latest posts

Back