Evel Knievel AMF Roadmaster - Spirit of 76

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cp7

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to come see you guys again and show you our newest find. I didn't realize how rare it is until I got to reading about it but this is a beautiful and very near mint example of the original Evel Knievel bike.
It looks like they put it together and if the kid road it down the driveway all he did was turn around and come right back.
Since I'm just a finder not a collector it will be on the auction site tonight but I wanted to show it to you guys. Hopefully one of you will be able to become the proud new owner of this awesome piece of history.
There will be lots more pics of it posted tonight.

VERY nice find. That bike looks near new!

Those Evel bikes have been hot lately, you will do well with it on eBay.

Thank rf it is a very cool bike and it's in great shape.
Good to hear from you Jax.
You got those wheelies perfected yet? What's your longest?
The EK bike is on eBay now and there are some great pics and description of it.

WOW! One of the best styles too! Love it! ;)

The last one was over a grand on eBay, this one is nicer so it might bring that!

Shoot you guys know how selling something goes don't you, we had to start somewhere. We've turned down a few low offers that I'd bet you couldn't buy one of the clones for but we've got a realistic number in mind.
While I'm not a bike guy I do know that this is a very nice example of something that's about forty years old. How many of you have seen a forty year old paper tag still on a wheel spoke? I don't figure that's real common.
Somebody is going to get a very nice and very unique bike.

Evel Knievel stuff will always be cool!

Just wanted to come see you guys again and show you our newest find. I didn't realize how rare it is until I got to reading about it but this is a beautiful and very near mint example of the original Evel Knievel bike.
It looks like they put it together and if the kid road it down the driveway all he did was turn around and come right back.
Since I'm just a finder not a collector it will be on the auction site tonight but I wanted to show it to you guys. Hopefully one of you will be able to become the proud new owner of this awesome piece of history.
There will be lots more pics of it posted tonight.

This bike is missing the number plate that goes on the side of it. I have a real nice one like new all there you can find one on ebay.

This bike is missing the number plate that goes on the side of it. I have a real nice one like new all there you can find one on ebay

I do realize it's missing that number plate.
You say you have one for sale? I'd be interested.

Latest posts

Back