DELINQUENT ,Gotta fly from here on 8/2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dual front wheels - sweet

Rungu-Fat-Tire-Bullfrog-Trike.jpg

Love those Bars Jim ! They Must Have Cost A arm and a Leg !

~RafaeL~

Last edited:
Good news, got some progress done, got the bushing drilled out big enough to run the axle thru ( after fighting with the funky tool mount on the drill press finally had to go to my trusty vise and hand drill the rest)now I can actually stand the bike up to see if it has the possibility of being ridable, and I think I will have to cut the seat tube from the frame,heat and bend back at an angle closer to the loop around the tire.Still shopping for my rear rim,also started fabbing my headlight brackets. Bad news, I can't download pics at the moment, my memory card adapter got lost.
Progress is slow but...its progress!!!

Hey, hey, hey, this is a family site! :grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:
Thanks to Wal-Mart I am back in business, here's the lost files..

Trying to figure the profile,extend the rear about six inches and lay the seat tube back and it should be golden,remember I am trying to fit a three inch wide rim in the rear,sooooo I have a ways to go.

That is so sick!!!!! WOW!

004_zpsdba194ed.jpg.html

this is defferent! if you could bend the axle so the wheels touch themself at the ground and form a "V" i would help the handling
Instrested to see whats coming next

004_zpsdba194ed.jpg.html

this is defferent! if you could bend the axle so the wheels touch themself at the ground and form a "V" i would help the handling
Instrested to see whats coming next
That has been a thought, I am weighing it to being able to stand on its own three feet, next step is to finish welding stuff up and then find a friend with a plasma cutter.

I welded the axle in place, but my headtube, didn't weld up so good, basicly its a combo of lousy stick welder,no auto dark helmet, and lack of skills, I think if I had the right tools it could make a big difference, may have to hit up a welder buddy to do it right.

Not much FORWARD progress but i did a second attempt on welding my fork, the problem is I have to grind the weld down to get the bearing race low enough, so it wasn't working, So I JB welded the snot out of it, will test it out soon, and I also made a management decision about the rear wheel. Due to time constraints and the fact I would have to fork out some big money (more than $20) for the 24" rim and tire I want, I will probably stick with a 26". I also cut the mounts on the seat post from the top rails, now to heat and lay back.

Well since my decision to go with a 26" rear wheel, I think it will sit a little better as far as pedal clearance, I still have to lay the seat post pack and braze it in place,so this pic with the seat in place is just a guestimate,it will be raised a little bit still. The good news is my fork is finally solid,the moons will still go under my buffing wheel eventually,the front and rearwheels will match paint wise,I have lots of ideas,it all depends on time.

Back