Banana seat kit

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 26" wheel bicycle. I'd like to put on a banana seat and sissy bar.

Anyone know of any website that have a banana seat/sissy bar kit? I found one site, but everything was out of stock.

Thanks!

- Boogie

Yeah, that was the site that had stuff, but out of stock. They have one kit, but it's for a lowrider and wouldn't work on my 26" wheeled bike.

The search continues.........

Did you check with this place??
You know, I've been in that place and I've seen the stuff there. I didn't even think about this kind of seat there, I'm just use to seeing the cool customs the owner builds. I forgot he sells parts.

It seems like a lot of banana seats are built for 20" bikes, and not really the right size for 26" cruisers. Here's an 18" seat on a Schwinn Classic Four -- note the angle of the sissy bar:

index 1.jpg

Here's the same bike with the same sissy bar and a 21" seat:

index 2.jpg

I wish I had mo' money to buy stuff with, but since that's not gonna happen...I gotta use the ol' noodle and get creative, which is pretty cool...so I'll be building a banana, longboard, cushy, wedge , chunky something or other seat most likely.

Ever since I first 'thought' about participating in this MBBO....I've seen ONE...just one ad on craigslist local for a muscle bike...and it was a girls one with a ... small paisley seat (it would never cut it)..cool little bike though, but it was gone in a second...I would've bought it for some parts.
:happy:

tiny.jpg

Latest posts

Back