1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
slowriderz
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Birthday:
May 22, 1974 (Age: 43)
Father - machinist

Share This Page

slowriderz

Male, 43, from Cedar rapids / Palo Iowa

Full time resident of my dog house Dec 5, 2013

slowriderz was last seen:
Jul 20, 2017 at 10:01 PM
    1. FlyingMerkel
      FlyingMerkel
      Hello, are you still making seatposts?
    2. Danny the schwinn freak
      Danny the schwinn freak
      Hi, are you still making the stainless laid back seatposts? I need a few. I've sent a few messages and haven't heard back. Please let me know. Thank you, Danny
    3. Mtn Goat
      Mtn Goat
      Looking for a laid back post for a 60's Schwinn Speedster. I need it laid back about 3 or 4 inches and will use the stock seat. Zip is 30528. First time ordering so let me know how it works. Whats the time frame and cost? Thanks, Jeff
    4. SledWrecker
      SledWrecker
      Hi, I was looking for one of your killer layback seatposts for the mongoose beast.
    5. Supernaturalone
      Supernaturalone
      Hi,
      I live in Cedar Rapids. Can you enlighten me on how I would go about registering a Schwinn Frame with the aftermarket stinger 66cc/80cc motor so I can ride it on the streets? Would like to ride the bike to work but would occasionally like to crank over the motor every now and again. I've tried to make rhyme or reason for the laws between bikes and mopeds but cant figure it out.
    6. PaperMacheRobot
      PaperMacheRobot
      It's a long shot but do you have any more truss rod brackets available? If you do, I for sure what (need) two.
      Thank You
    7. Roadie64
      Roadie64
      Hey there, my name is Mike. I need a seat post for my spaceliner frame. I believe it's a 13/16ths post. I need a 90deg bend with 5" inside to end of post for seat. My zip is 81001. Please let me know how much shipped and paypal info. Thanks and have a great day. The seat end doesn't need to be turned down... I think?
    8. Helluva
      Helluva
      Hey I need a SP double bend "Down N' Out" 1/2" post seat clamp turned at 7/8"
    9. Cruiserkrazyvato89
      Cruiserkrazyvato89
      Hi I'm very interested in ur products! I recently bought a vintage worksman frame and wanted to use bmx style forks on it but the steering tube is 3/4" to short ! I saw on another members post that you guys made a sleeve to make the forks 3/4" longer! If possible I would like 2!! Thanks , Noe
    10. WTK13
      WTK13
      New guy here. lookin for a laid back seat post for a schwinn del mar would like it set back around 6 inches i think. Lemme know how this works.
      Cheers
    11. stoebben
      stoebben
      Hey! Just saw the post on custom seatpost shims. I need one in the style exactly as shown in the pic with an ID of 22.2 and OD of 26.2. Can you do it? I'm located in Denver, CO (but originally from just outside Omaha!).

Thanks!

Scott
    12. JGood
      JGood
      Hello! I saw your seat posts on this site and would LOVE to get a 90 degree post for my 1946 CWC Roadmaster. I have seen some posts that you have done for the this same frame. I am pretty sure its 5/8". Can you quote me in steel and stainless to 33441? Thank you!!
    13. Springer Tom
      Springer Tom
      Hey, I'll take the lemon fastback, get back to you later. Do you have the serial number? Thanks Tom
    14. Kenny B
      Kenny B
      Hi, Slowriderz. I'm interested in purchasing some of your truss rod brackets. Just tell me how to go about it and it's a done deal.
      Thanks, Kenny
    15. PaperMacheRobot
      PaperMacheRobot
      Hello, I was wondering if I can get your Paypal information? I'm interested in the 25.4 - 7/8 with the 90 degree bend.
      Thank you
      Jamie
      Rcjjl@msn.com
    16. badbitty
      badbitty
      im interested in the far right seat post ( not quite a 90 degree angle ) in a 7/8 shipped to 78201 san antonio texas. my email is prochoicepainting@yahoo.com or call and text to 2108338530. josh. if yall the slowriders offering stickers on facebook i like to get some of them too. thanks bud
    17. Hoffy
      Hoffy
      Hi slowriderz! I need to buy 2 laid back seat posts from you. One is for a 1960's Spaceliner and the other is for a 1960's Firestone Fleet 880. I am guessing I will need 7/8 for both and both will need to be almost 90 degrees. Please let me know if you have other questions, timing and how I can pay you. I look forward to hearing from you, Ryan
    18. slowriderz
      slowriderz
      Full time resident of my dog house
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 1974 (Age: 43)
    Father - machinist

Signature

"Some mornings, it's not worth chewing through the leather straps." --Emo Philips.
    https://www.facebook.com/ChopShopCustomBicycles