Recent content by nosferatu1381

1. nosferatu1381

BO15 Rakedchoppedandbobbedthornemaster (class II)

I just drove through my entire neighborhood and and half Rowlett looking for a couch on the curb to skin the sidecarrier and remembered Kate hates this chair and it's leather
  2. nosferatu1381

I am also going to need a curb couch. I might actually have to leave the house for something to finish this. Kate will kill me if I cut up the couches again. She actually likes these new ones
  3. nosferatu1381

Do I really need this tubing? Maybe. Schwinn has the best tubing. Shame I don't have a ten speed or something here. There are literally ten million of these somewhere.
  4. nosferatu1381

I just need some duct tape, a paperclip and some chewing gum
  5. nosferatu1381

Plus just dawned on me I can probably build in a toe adjustment this time. I was having to hammer the frame to adjust the alignment on the first one and the way I am mounting the wheel I can always just cut it completely off later
  6. nosferatu1381

I am just a little iffy about my choices of 20" wheels here. The problem I had with the original wheel on the Beiwagenmaschine was scrubbing in tight turn was pulled out eventually. I finally found a wheel with a heavier guage and it solved that problem. I guess it took a year at least to torch...
  7. nosferatu1381

I might have to move the Jetta so I can get in and out of this gate though
  8. nosferatu1381

Time to quit stalling and start the side car with what I have here. this rack is rated for 500 pounds so I need to stop worrying about and get to the point it is a three wheeled roller. i used the rest of it on this thing and is solid enough
  9. nosferatu1381

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

I am not saying it was aliens but we know it was aliens
  10. nosferatu1381

Raydarlux Space Cadet

I may or may not have sent some friends to pick up your bike. No weirdos or anything and your bike already has "fan art". You can have that image of course
  11. nosferatu1381

Frankenkrate (cycle truck muscle bike)

rides great though
  12. nosferatu1381

Frankenkrate (cycle truck muscle bike)

Nope, I just grab the blue line from the house. Takes me thirty five minutes to get downtown
  13. nosferatu1381

Raydarlux Space Cadet

is that your Morgan?
  14. nosferatu1381

Raydarlux Space Cadet

love the bike, there has to be some kind of atomic cafe or a retro futurism exhibit somewhere near the house you can take that thing to for a photo shoot. A little showmanship goes a long way with the judges (1935 or 36 i forgot Dallas Worlds fair architecture in the background) I'd love to...