High End Raleigh Road Bike, Just Got Today, Need Help With Value...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a smoking deal on this bike ($50). It's a Raleigh 800 Pro. Made in 2000 I believe. Anyone familiar w/ these bikes or the current resale value? Thanks in advance.

Looks to be aluminum frame with cf fork and alum fork crown, correct?

If it's not a popular bike, like it wasn't hot in its day and people aren't looking for them now, then as an average entry level racer, given the wheels are true and components are working, I would say it's worth $200-$350 depending on your area.

What components are they? 105?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed it has a triple. Bonus for old people with bad knees or weekend warriors who want race bike handling with touring gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good starter bike for someone that's not going to invest into alot of $$$ for a commuter bike or for that matter.. Nice bike if you ask me..

Those are awesome bikes, at $50 you stole it!
Currently my area would support $200-$300 but it would take time. Probably be a college kid, male.
On the flipside, you have an awesome groupo, or bike. The fixie guys(hipsters) would give $50 on the frame and fork.

Back