Yikes! More bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got 2 more bikes :shock: Where are they all coming from? I can't refuse them I'll be on hoarders soon....... :lol: But anyway Get pics in the morning.

The first is a pretty nice condition All Pro made, shimano 3 speed again, 3 in a row. Except this one's a mens bike. paint is sun faded from a light tan to a ghostly white. Seriously looks like a ghost bike but not rattle canned. And under florescent light in my shop it almost glows.

The other bike is a junk huffy mountain bike I think 24" Might do a bmx crossover with my Huffy pro thunder parts. just paint it yellow and blue to match.

I got a pic of the All Pro 3 speed but my cam batteries died before I could get a shot of the junk huffy mountain bike. You can see it peeking over the trash can in one shot. It's buried in the shed now so you'll just have to wait to see it till I can move some bikes. I cleaned out my shed today and re-organized it. I have WAY too many bikes.....lol. And got 4 more coming tomorrow!

P9250075.jpg

P9250074.jpg

P9250073.jpg

P9250071.jpg

halsencrew said:
hey whats that blue seat on the yellow huffy?

original vinyl seat Huffy put on it. Just cleaned it up.

P9150210.jpg

every time I see your shed, I have to SERIOUSLY reconsider what I'm doing! :D

I seem to have the same input/output mentality. I'm trying to gather/flip closer together, but it's slow getting there!

cool finds, hope you can find a home for all of them!

jerrykr said:
every time I see your shed, I have to SERIOUSLY reconsider what I'm doing! :D

I seem to have the same input/output mentality. I'm trying to gather/flip closer together, but it's slow getting there!

cool finds, hope you can find a home for all of them!

Yeah I've started trying to trade for bikes rather than just selling but problem is normally they trade two projects for one rider.

Yep thats how it is, I don't mind trading for things I can have fun with though lol. thats why I have the bike hole, cram em all in there! lol

Hsean said:
Yep thats how it is, I don't mind trading for things I can have fun with though lol. thats why I have the bike hole, cram em all in there! lol

Yeah I need to build a fence so they don't get ripped off first. I've had junk bikes that were cut in half turn up missing from my yard. :x
Some people.....:roll:

would you possibly trade that seat for a hard plastic blue seat LOL I want a padded seat for my build lmk

halsencrew said:
would you possibly trade that seat for a hard plastic blue seat LOL I want a padded seat for my build lmk
PM me a pic I might

halsencrew said:
sorry I sold the seat now
No problem cash works too if you still want this one. $5 plus shipping, Medium flat rate.

Latest posts

Back