Yesterdays stuff from Daddy Katz..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Found some stuff I liked at the Daddy Katz meet here in Dayton,O.

'64 Raleigh built Huffy....just got a 5 speed dual shifter Sturmey Archer hub from ohdeebee. Gonna put that on this one.

'53 Huffy Mainliner.....beautiful patina. Gonna look good with a few things changed.

Huffy Dial Your Ride tank......should fit that Mainliner :wink:

Cool assortment of lights and an electric horn.

and a nice rusty rim to match one I already had. I love the golden amber color that white rims turn when they start to rust. I had the flat rear.....rusty513 showed up wth a drop center front that I just knew would match. See Mark....I told you it was a bike rim :mrgreen:

Nice lights! Dig that Delta Defender tail light!

i love that light with the fins,so art deco-esc and very beautiful :shock:

Nice bounty of goods you got there, did the collection of lights !

Ooooooohhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhh :shock: :mrgreen: Sweet score :wink:

I bought a 53 Huffy Mainliner frame/fork Identical to the one in your pics off another user on here, still waiting for it to get here though, supposedly he shipped it on the 3rd .... its still not here so I'm assuming he shipped it standard post. I managed to talk him into Selling her the handlebars (he didnt want to give them up) along with the Loaf pan he had on it in the pics. No fenders sadly, I'll have to hunt a set of vintage ones down or repro

Bike came in the post today. I'm excited, plan on wiping her down and giving her a light wax to protect the paint. forgot I also will need to find a chain guard.

Back