Yahoo Answers ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else go to Yahoo answers?

I like the cycling area but there are a lot of guys that seem against some bikes like one where there is someone asking a qustion about a 1950s firestone dream cruiser and even without pics one said $15 & another one said nothing really $20 but wouldn't one part of it be sold for more than that, I also gave an answer to a bike and some seem to be jerks that also two ganged up and gave me two thumbs down and yet gave each other a thumbs up :roll: .

:lol: ya even the c-rustiest one would bring more than twice that ..

sounds like a good place to scoop up some cheap classics..(or maybe thats what they are trying to do)

Yeah but I hope no one falls for them it seems they do that a lot, even a nice bike that is very clean just like a 60's or 70's bike that looked brand new and they said sell it for scrap even though it was worth way more than scrap value would ever be and another guy that says he had sold bikes for years and said the last Murray bikes were sold in the early 90's that I believe said it was 1994.

I try to do a little searching for sites that could help the asker before I post which none of those guys have ever done before I started going there then now they start posting the same stuff I did when someone else asked the same question as before.

Back