Writer Searching for Bike Workshop/Sheds for Article

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm a writer for Popular Mechanics covering a story on sheds for the magazine. I've been trying to find a suitable shed or workshop - those standalone structures in the backyard - that people use to tinker on and build their bikes (motorcycles, scooters, bicycles and any other vehicles that fit the category).

If you work out of a shed, please contact me as soon as possible with images of the shed/workshop, a few basic details about it and yourself (did you build it, where are you located, etc) and I will get back to you to follow up with a possible phone interview.

Hope to hear back from you soon..

adematto said:
Hey everyone,

I'm a writer for Popular Mechanics covering a story on sheds for the magazine. I've been trying to find a suitable shed or workshop - those standalone structures in the backyard - that people use to tinker on and build their bikes (motorcycles, scooters, bicycles and any other vehicles that fit the category).

If you work out of a shed, please contact me as soon as possible with images of the shed/workshop, a few basic details about it and yourself (did you build it, where are you located, etc) and I will get back to you to follow up with a possible phone interview.

Hope to hear back from you soon..

i'll be building a shed this week, for just such purposes. (tinkering on old motorcycles,bicycles,lawn mowers and go carts.-doubling as a small green house to start seedlings in spring)

Back