Wow...I hate windows

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Both the computers i use at my mothers/fathers have been screwed up.
The one at my dads has some trojan and a wierd spyware thing called "Joke"

As far as i noticed it gives me a deadly blue screen SCREENSAVER....it pops up, says its restarting and goes to the windows boot up screen. you press any key and it goes away. This is in safe mode. I ran 3 scans, one with webroot spy sweeper, and found a bunch of cookie crap, and then 2 more with norton anti-virus.The anti virus found the two things metioned...but apparently didnt get rid of them. I restarted the computer from safe mode(in which i ran the scans) and i accesed my account. It gives me some stupid backround, which keeps coming back...i can change it, but it comes back. And to make matters worse...THE DARN WALLPAPER/SCREENSAVER CHANGERS GONE!!!

I wouldnt be complaining about this stuff, i find it kind of funny...but the computer randomly freezes...and the internet doesnt work the best.

anything you guys think i should do, keep running the scans in safe mode?

I dont know what to do with the computer at my moms...

Don't be a hater :D. It's like leaving your bike unlocked and hating the bike because it got stolen. The problem is what probably goes on at the computer when you're not the pilot. Maybe someone else is not practicing "safe surfing". Unplug the cable or cord from the back of the modem when you leave. That should go a long way towards prevention :lol: . My daughter is continually having problems like this. At her house several people including kids use the computer and I bet every link is clicked, scams are fallen for, all kinds of stuff installed. I couldn't tell you how many times she's reinstalled Windows.
I don't work on computers but I use other peoples computers in my work (if that makes sense). It's amazing some of the stuff I see. Some people have so many toolbars installed on their browser that you have to scroll down just to start seeing any of the page content. 500 programs that run at start up. 4 or 5 file sharing programs running.

Sorry no real suggestions though.

AAAALLL right

i got my dad's computer running a little bit more stable. Its still sluggish, but its alot better than it was.

The viruses and such i had were these:
Trojan.blusod
Joke.Blusod

I searched "how to remove joke.blusod" and i got this website which lead me to downloading malwarebyte's anti-malware
got rid of everything...Norton anti-virus got 2 things

and this thing got 31

apparently the joke thing is popular...and comes with the trojan. You get it from some kind of forums thing....i dont remember what it said.
its the most annoying thing ever

it doesnt allow you to use system restore, it changes your wallpaper and screensaver(to what i said before) and removes the tabs from your display settings :lol:

Back