wow 78 members on at one time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where was i? oh yea at work :x i remember back in the day if i saw 20 on line that was a party. good times good times trying to keep clothespin and ricky from killing each other. good for you rat rod for making the coolest forum on the net period and i am sure you all feel the same.

karfer67 said:
good times good times trying to keep clothespin and ricky from killing each other.

IM LUCKY IM STILL HERE! Hahaha Love ya kev bro. THANKS STEVE FOR NOT GIVIN ME THE BOOT!

your fine ricky and steve would not boot you unless i said so ... i think :p

Rat Rod said:
ricksterr1221 said:
[IM LUCKY IM STILL HERE! Hahaha

Yes Ricky...be glad I'm in the forgiving business. :wink:

HAHA, I must've missed something before I got here....

Steve, you don't know how lucky you have it here. GinSonic and I are both over @ MirageForums.net (I'm the programmer and one of the admins) and we have TONS of troublemakers over there.. it's REALLY nice and peaceful over here!

that is what has made this site work. a lot of cool guys that can kid around with one another from time to time but in the end it is all for fun. also i dont see it ending anytime soon with the number of contributing members growing and more and more cool bikes being created.

Back