Woodland swap meet...felt the pinch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just came back from Woodland Swap meet, I have been selling there for years I usually have to get up at 3:00 am to get my self and son ready to go head out at four to get there at six ( it takes a little longer climbing hills with a full load) and pay the $25.00 space fee. The weather was nice alot of vendors but I only sold $160 dollars worth of stuff of my own and $180 of my buddies not that it was a total loss but I didn't sell one bike out of six or really get any offers nor did I sell one Hotwheel out two boxes at $2.00 a piece still in the package and these are from 95-96 and the bikes I didn't think we were to out of the ballpark on price , a complete girls Western flyer banana seat bike for $40...Wards 35......88 Schwinn World Tourist ...$100 and I was the only one selling bikes? But we did go to the Truck and Ag museum and will post pictures at a later date so all in all it wasn't a total loss.

Ok I spent a few bucks for the swap meet stimulus plan, I bought a couple of tires for my truck (Goodyear wranglers) like new $40 and an old brass lamp about five inches tall with a flint for $4 a 1977 Hotwheel I forget the name but it is a purple jet car with flames in nice shape $1 a Fremont Dragstrip t shirt $10 and last but not least brand new set of bike bars (post pictures later) for $15.............and food.....I didn't quite have the $8.000 for the 29 Ford roadster pickup I wanted........next time :lol:

Latest posts

Back