Womens pink Rollfast, Mens Firstone,Mens Typhoon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its been a good weedend The womens bike seems complete the mens appears to be same frame style as rollfast has several sets of holes to pic from for the rack and fenders on the back of frame but badged as firstone and looks as if it was painted. Did rollfast make firstones? Any help would be great on years of these bikes. Then a typhoon for a rat project 1965. Thanks for looking Richard

DSC06343.jpg

DSC06346.jpg

DSC06342.jpg

2011-04-15_19-03-12_82.jpg

Nice scores :D I'd like to pick up a load like that one day :mrgreen: If you ever sell the seat off the Firestone let me know :mrgreen:

The pink should have a pink messinger like on the bike :wink: So, let me know :D

Nice score.

Is there a tab on the ladies for that tank because the Rollfast or Hawthorne I just got has a small tab between the two bars?

Snyder co., who made all Rollfasts, also made bikes for Firestone from around 1959-64ish. I have a chrome framed ladies' similar to your Rollie that's Firestone badged. -Adam

Any ideas of year of rollfast I'm thinking 60s. Putting up forsale and want to at least know the year. thanks richard

Back