womens murray fleet line 1954?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went out looking for colorflow parts and came home with this for the wife. Do not know anything about murrays or this model or year. Thought it would look good with the colorflow when i get it done. Is this a standard fleet line it has jewled pedals and chainguard. It also has a plate on it from 1954. Any help would be great Thanks Rbonney
DSC05604.jpg
DSC05607.jpg

DSC05609.jpg

thats a sweet find! :D check your serial number. the letter that starts off the serial # designates the year. starts with F=1949 all the way to Y=1965! this is a 1957 starting with the letter N.
DSCN3108.jpg

texasbigjon said:
thats a sweet find! :D check your serial number. the letter that starts off the serial # designates the year. starts with F=1949 all the way to Y=1965! this is a 1957 starting with the letter N.
DSCN3108.jpg

How did you figure out the Murray serial numbers? Last time I posted no one knew. Gotta go check mine now!

ratina said:
texasbigjon said:
DSCN3108.jpg

How did you figure out the Murray serial numbers? Last time I posted no one knew. Gotta go check mine now!
ratina, go to the bike how to forum, the top of the page is clancy`s "bike identification help", click on that and scroll down to the murray serial # database! :D

Beautiful bike man. What is the serial please? I'm still studying the early numbers and hoping to pin them down better. Kenny.

Thanks for eveyones input but the wife will not ride this one she is happy with her starlett. Any interest befor it goes to for sale forum. Consider trades looking for a manta ray. Thanks

Looks like you don't need any help. Thats a beautiful thang...lol.
I'd start watchin ebay for trhat rear reflector and post an I need here. Maybe you'll get lucky and get that only missing piece.
put me on your list of potential customers should you ever diced to part with it.
Nice bike!

Back