Windsor , few more pics of Windsor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Its nice when they call you instead of having to search sometimes, I got one yesterday from this guy who picks up food on my distribution site, and said his son has some bikes to get rid of, so I gave him my card, swing by his house after work and the first bike to catch my eye is this Windsor,it was sitting in a pile of cheap mt bikes ,he says ten bucks, (no brainer) I wasn't planning on buying yesterday,as its not Friday, them he starts telling me to take what I want for $30 I said all I have on me is $9 he says well can't you go to the atm . I repeat all I have is nine dollars, So I ended up loading up $ 30 worth and planning on paying him friday the other $21.
First off is the Windsor and its ridable, this should clean up real nice
windsor005.jpg

windsor006.jpg

windsor001.jpg

windsor002.jpg

And then I spotted this frame after the Windsor, I don't know the year yes but its an early goose with no kickstand and nice overspray all over it
windsor003.jpg

windsor004.jpg

I also got a three piece bmx crank and odyssey Sprocket with redline pedals and I was getting ready to leave he says oh I also have this Power lite frame for another ten bucks, so that came home too with a tuffneck seat clamp BONUS
windsor007.jpg

I had the same model windsor, they are pretty bikes

Back