Why would I drive an hour for a Taiwan Collegiate?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ZCollegiate.jpg

Its nice..... but why..... O yeah....

Zthreespeedcoaster.jpg

Thats why! My favorite Kinda hub!

Wow! It has the gear select on the left side.... I have never seen one like that most I have seen have it on the right side.

I did a massive overhaul on one today at work. it would be sweet to have one of these hubs but the shifters suck and even a new nexus shifter isnt great on them
bike-1.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Wow! It has the gear select on the left side.... I have never seen one like that most I have seen have it on the right side.

all the coaster brake 3 speeds the selecter is on the left side :) my schwinn town and country trike has the same hub but the trike model obviously

Tychevelle said:
outskirtscustoms said:

all the coaster brake 3 speeds the selecter is on the left side :) my schwinn town and country trike has the same hub but the trike model obviously

I have one off of a Breeze thats on the right side

The SA's seem to be on the right and the Shimano's are on the left. I've had one of these in my 64 Wasp for 2 years now and really like it! This one is scheduled to go in my Krate wannabe!

Back