Why did you pick your AVATAR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I wanted was too big so I went with one that would be easy to get in the small size, awesome and something I can't really regret using....America! Lol ill work on shrinking the one I really want

I just changed mine :mrgreen: This new symbol is my future logo or a sign for my bicycle manufacturing business!!! It's called Pennsylvania Bicycle Company, or PABCO. PABCO stands For Pennsylvania Bicycle Company....PA...B...CO. I struggled to come up with a name and this is what I came up with. My friends were okay with it since I was only going to use it until we could come up with a better one. but I came up with an acronymn nd it stuck like glue! PABCO it is now.
here's a closer look
87603D30-0F01-4C8F-A711-EE7B149BF398-19747-00001B944DDE0BF5.jpg

Here's my pride and joy of my photoshop projects! (for a sign or symbol)
I took the old "Pennsylvania Welcomes You" sign and made it PABCO!!!
91C401DF-340C-460C-80F4-26BAC48FC6A3-20886-00001F7ABD818D60.jpg

You may have to click on them to see the full size...they're pretty big lol

Mines of when I went out to So Cal for The Classic VW show last year. A friend of mine that lives out there and I drove all around So Cal in a '66 Ruby red original paint patina bug. I made my VW buddy go to Moon equipment, as we were checking out all the cool stuff, I was sticking my head in the dragster and how the rear end is under your legs. The guy said go ahead and sit in it. SO COOL! And Ill tell ya what that axle was cold on the back of my legs. lol.

Classic017-1.jpg

The car I got to ride in.

Classic002-1.jpg

It may look rough, but it has a 1776cc engine, freeway flyer trans and is a daily driver. It'll move along nicely.

Some o the stuff we saw round So Cal.

Classic160.jpg

Classic158.jpg

Classic146.jpg

Classic141.jpg

Classic130.jpg

Classic106.jpg

Classic109.jpg

Classic086.jpg

Classic085.jpg

Classic082.jpg

Classic079.jpg

Classic070.jpg

Classic060-1.jpg

Classic050.jpg

Classic052.jpg

Classic051.jpg

Classic023-1.jpg

Classic013-1.jpg

Classic018-1.jpg

Classic014-1.jpg

Classic011.jpg

Some of the cars at The Classic.

Classic203.jpg

Classic204.jpg

Classic193.jpg

Classic188.jpg

Classic187.jpg

Classic186.jpg

Classic184.jpg

Classic181.jpg

Fire bug

Classic164.jpg

Classic165.jpg

Sorry got a bit carried away, but that was a dream trip for me, never been to Cali, got to cruise it in a vintage VW and hang with a local and the other people in his club that we regularly talked to, and go to The Classic! Thought I'd share some of it with ya, I know some of ya are VW nuts like me.

blackdiamond said:
My avatar is the symbol of the Sachenring Trabant, a car i want. Haha but its even hard to find toy ones!
trabi_zps7a0b451d.jpg
there is a guy in my town that has one but it is a station wagon.

I would change my avatar to this one if I could.

155630_o.gif

BUMP!.... it's been a year since this thread as seen any action

I just like this bike and pic... Also the "new" forum makes it much easier to upload a avatar and the size and quality are better.
frist Iphone down load April 2013 034.jpg

Last edited:
My avatar is my boy. He is 6 now, but in the pic he is 4. He had to try on my DH gear. Full face helmet, knee/shin guards and elbow/forearm guards. He said he felt like batman.

< Is this a dude with a bag on his head? I'm just poking fun at the peeps who don't put the effort into a avatar... this guy is ultra anonymous... I also change mine a lot so it may not even be that right now...

Carl.

Back