WHATS UP FROM SO-CAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHATS UP NEW TO THIS SITE BUT BEEN BUILDING BIKES FOR A WILE NOW I'M 27 LIVE IN OC AND WORK IN A MACHINE SHOP I DID THE LOWRIDER THING FOR MANY YEARS NOW I'M STUCK ON DYNO ROADSTERS HAD THIS BIKE FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND HAVE REPLACED ALMOST EVERYTHING THE FRAME IS FILLED IN BUT I WILL SOON BE PUTTING A DUMMY TANK FROM CHOPPERS US AND A FEW MORE PARTS HERE AND THERE BUT FOR NOW I'M HAPPY AT THIS POINT THE RIMS ARE NOW RED AND IT HAS WHITE WALLS AND NEW GRIPS PICS WILL BE COMING SOON I HAVE BUILT THIS BIKE ON MY PORCH OVER THE PAST YEAR AND IT HAS BEEN A PAIN IN MY ... TO DO SO WITH OUT THE RIGHT TOOLS OR SPACE
CHOPPER7.jpg

CHOPPER8.jpg

CHOPPER2.jpg

CHOPPER1.jpg

CHOPPER3.jpg

NOT SURE THE NAME OF THE BRAND OF THOSE RIMS I DO KNOW THEY ARE 72 SPOKE YOU CAN FIND THEM ON ANY LOWRIDER BIKE SITE TRY STREETLOWRIDER OR LOVLYLOWRIDER BUT WHEN THEY GET RUST ITS A ..... TO CLEAN THEM

i would put a motor on it but a tank would look a little funny with the filled in frame plus i live in orange county, ca with is the worst place to ride and if you have a motor on your bike johnny law will ticket you oc sucks for kustom cruiser any thing that chaches a cops eye will get you some fine or just sitting on the curb for awile when the run your name i've been pulled over more times on bikes then i have in cars

nice roadster and welcome aboard from a fellow newbie and also from socal!

heres a pic of a roadster of mine with similar tank. I sold it a while back..

there was one on cl a while back that had a really nice green and red paintjob, I should have picked that up!

rdstr3.jpg

that is funny if you were looking in the oc craig's list that is the bike it sat for years in this guys back yard and every thing was rusted bad i had to replace every thing on the bike the rims were so pitted for rust it was paint the rims or replace them so i just spraded them and the pain had a lot of chips in it here is a pic of when i first got it and put a bunch of new parts on it
HOCGREEN.jpg

BIKE2-1.jpg

yupp thats the one!! I remember him telling me paint job had skulls deep inside and he had paid a lot of money for paint job alone. he really wanted to get ride of that thing and I got lazy that time to drive to OC :roll:

Back