What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RatSphinx said:
I love that TS250. I used to have one. Owned a TC125,TS250, andalso a TS400. Got DT Yammies now.

Thanks, i love this thing too, i was walking to work one day and saw it out on the sidewalk, got the price and was shocked, i paid 175 for it. put more into it for ice tires and wraps but it's totally worth it.

cruise nights , vw shows , vintage camping ( in my 66 vw bus hahaha ) , tag sales , flea markets, estate sales , building things outta junk license plates , ratrodbikes.com , long spontaneous aimless roadtrips to see what rusty crusty goodness i can discover , antiques .
other than that , nothin :wink:

junknutz1975 said:
cruise nights , vw shows , vintage camping ( in my 66 vw bus hahaha ) , tag sales , flea markets, estate sales , building things outta junk license plates , ratrodbikes.com , long spontaneous aimless roadtrips to see what rusty crusty goodness i can discover , antiques .
other than that , nothin :wink:

Lol sounded like ya were writing bout me except we camp in our Corvan/Heilite. Lol.

hahahha !! i love your van btw!
DSCF0551.jpg

Thanks, love yours also. I had a '62 sub hatch flip seat bus but it was a massive basket case and I ended up getting the van and sellin the bus off. Need to find the motivation to get my bug done.

i love building different things from junk license plates. always gotta be tinkerin on somethin :mrgreen:

596_zpsb425c091.jpg

Love the birdhouse, I had been planning on making one with just a license plate roof, but one I saw had a great idea, the perch was made from a spark plug.

thanks! :D i've also used vintage 60's ac delco green stripe spark plugs for the perches too.
ive also made planters, clock , picture frame , business card holder , bird feeder
683_zpsc9280570.jpg

Back