what do you think it's worth

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
found this on my local CL guy has no idea of year and is not understanding when i ask him for serial number but anyway if anyone gan give me a round about year and also a possible value from the pic i'd appreciate it. thanks

fairlady.jpg

It is a 1973. Lemon Fair lady's I believe were one year only. I had a 3 speed exactly like that. I sold mine for $125 2 years ago. From the looks of that one i would say $50 - $75 depending on how deep the rust on the rims is.

Joe

id be interested in some parts off it, if you were going to pick it up for those purposes anyway.

Just an FYI....these Fairladys have beengoing for $150 - $250 on Ebay lately. That one being a single speed would probably be in the lower range. But who knows....if it was only made for one year.

I parted a 3 speed out last year and made $200 and ended up throwing the frame away.

The guys on the Schwinn forum eat those parts up fast.

The fork appears to be slightly bent.

Also, is it just me that gets a creepy feeling from the bike seat matching the sofa behind it? :?

Hugo

Latest posts

Back