What are the coolest bikes you've ever ridden?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

My 41 Clipper is now the coolest bike I have ever ridden.

9ca0c2a6-4229-4ffb-a3e3-3026c122088d_zps93255706.jpg

Onewheelsqueel said:
Don't top some of the bikes here but my Elgin is the coolest so far, lucky to have it.

Man , that is just so sick! i can't find anything wrong about it , just perf!

This is an easy one for me, Gaskill's 'Caballo del Diablo'.
I was lucky enough to cruise it around the parking lot at a show we held.
This baby is the easiest, most comfortable bike I've EVER ridden. The new owner is a very fortunate guy.

IMG_1714.jpg

Gaskill,
I miss the crazy, creative creations that have escaped your mind and entered our world.

Cheers,
Dr. T

This bike is everything Im looking for... What a dream. Military style, rat style, low style, stretched style.. creme on Matte Green..[drool] This would be my favorite to ride.. Unbelievable!

It was pretty cool when I got to ride @yoothgeye 's Sand Rover and he rode Fugsley.
DSCN1810_zpsbfc7345b.jpg

When I was a kid, someone in the apt. complex got a new AMF Evel Kineviel bike. I think it was the kid's mom who let me ride it! -Adam

The bike in my avatar is a c1909 Crescent shaft drive with adjustable Sanger handlebars and I have put a few miles on that. Pretty cool.

DSCF0081.jpg

I also have a few miles on this Pierce

DSCF0082.jpg

But the coolest thing I ever "rode" was this Velocipede (OK, I only got to sit on it, but still very cool:

Wallysc1868Velocipede.jpg

Now that I read your post I disagree with you on coolest bike those are awesome. Lol

Wow...I'm young in those pics! :eek:
Here's a high quality pic of me on my El Guapo

I wish I had known R-Man was giving out rides on Raceliner because it would definitely be on my list of cool rides. I can add to my list (even though I don't have pictures) his Southern Flyer, Smoopy's LeChifre and Busey, and several of Gaskill's creations.
You were too busy scooping up deals to take any rides. You'll get another chance in Cleveland. ;)

Back