WackyTackyTuesday!!! <--- Spiritweek at skool.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will post pics when i get home tomorrow, Just wait, Im gonna look sooo hot!

Hears a sneek peek at whats up today, I got like 90 beeds on, A wrestling metal, a chain, My keys, I got a canteen on, Grandmas wig a pitsburg paint hat. Its great.

DSCF2398.jpg

Rick the local Road Construction companies are looking for flagmen. You'd fit right in.... :D Hope you had fun today sounds like a good time. Enjoy high school my friend. Work is overated.

Hey guys, WHATS UP?! I havent been on in like 4 days, Ive been soooo busy with spirit week, I practically built our whole float, Ill get pics tomorrow night at the game... Yeah Looks pretty cool, We coullda did better but ya. Annywaays heres some pics from spirit week

Wackytackytuesday:

HAHAHA!!!
DSCF2399.jpg

DSCF2400.jpg

DSCF2401.jpg

My friend Garrett.
DSCF2402.jpg

Dana, She scares me sometimes, She always sneaks up behind me and gropes my butt.. Its okay though I like it. ;)
DSCF2405.jpg

This is one of my best friends, Josh. Hes got my wig on.
DSCF2406.jpg

Evelynn :mrgreen:
DSCF2410.jpg

Samantha Me Evelynn :mrgreen:
DSCF2411.jpg

Me and my friend Ray
DSCF2412.jpg

This kids shirt was nuts..
DSCF2413.jpg

DSCF2414.jpg

Me giving josh a Noogie.
DSCF2415.jpg

Me and one of the most beautiful sweetest girls i know.. Schelby
DSCF2416.jpg

She didnt want no lovin that day..

Riam
DSCF2420.jpg

Jillian, This girl has the prettyest eyes out of anyone i know.
DSCF2421.jpg

My friend amanda and i, She was supposed 2 be my homecoming date Buuut she decided to goto cedar Point with all her friends so Yeah Im going dateless :( :(
DSCF2431.jpg

DSCF2432.jpg

Yeah fun day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats great. Yeah today was the formal assembly, Sadly i didnt get homecoming Duke.. :( Oh well always next year.

Nope, Were to gooda friends 2 go out... At least thats what she says :? :(

Anyways we had our homecoming game 2 night WE WON 59-0!!!!! It was awesome. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life.

Back