vintage motorcycle riders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya on getting back on the horse that threw you. As soon as I was able I went right back out and bought another e-glide. I have since sold it though. Those old Hondas are hard to find in any condition nowadays. You are doing the right thing by saving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks losenuts.
yeah shes a survivor and the guy just called me and said he charged the battery and she fires up with no problem now.so that's even better news. im taking delivery on her this afternoon the suspense is killing me lol.
i will have more updates soon on her later today .
Sean

I won't be breaking any speed records with this one! 1970 Suzuki Cutlass 50, 1477 actual miles. Everything is original including the tires.

I also have a 1972 Honda Trail 70, but don't have a pic to post up yet.

Wow pick, I come from a motorcycle family. All 7 of us had motorcycles growing up. My Sister had one of those Suzukis. I think my Dad wrecked it for her if I remember right.

I grew up on motorcycles. I have two sisters & they didn't care much for the cycles. I rode & raced dirt bikes most of my late teens & early 20's. Wish I still had my old husqvarna!

I found a pic of the trail 70. It is a 1970, not a 72. This one has been passed down through my family for many years & shows it.
Still runs & rides! I can only guess how many miles are on it.

It's not vintage, but here's my 2000 Sportster. It gets me to work some days.
HPIM0371.JPG

Nice bikes! I was unfortunately scared of motorbikes after bouncing off a fender. Or maybe the woman telling me I should have been looking for her since I lacked, bumpers.
Either way, I am a looker, not rider.

Here are the last two E-Glides I owned. The Black one was totaled in my wreck. The silver one I bought and painted it myself. I rode it a few years and sold it for what I paid for it.
0a5ed429c230dc36eb14f52752ad9f41.jpg

No pics handy, but my modern ride is an'84 Honda VF1000F Interceptor.

The project that I plan to have back on the road this summer is a'67 BMW r60 /2.
interceptors are sweet i had one of them once.
besides harley davidson Honda seem to find their way to me.
my only gripe about it was the oil pump went out alot on it.
would love to see the old bmw if you can get pics of it.

man that interceptor looks almost exactly like mine
makes me miss the ol gal i loved that bike.
that bmw looks relatively decent
gonna e a cool project
good luck with it

Back