Vintage Bicycle History Meet in Seattle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vintage Bicycle History Meet in Seattle

I thought I would post this on a couple of sites for anyone who is either local to the Seattle/Tacoma area or who has the weekend use of their company jet.

Despite being generally over booked in most aspects of my life, I have decided to put some energy into sponsoring a couple of local bicycle history events with the idea of providing a venue for local collectors to gather to discuss and study bicycle history outside of the busy environment of the Kent Swap meet and the LeMay Concours. I’ll be holding the first one on Saturday, November 13 at my shop space.

If the weather is decent that day, we will begin with a 5-mile ride to the Seattle Waterfront and back along a very flat bicycle trail. After the ride, we will have time for some general discussion at the shop, order in some food, and have a history presentation. We will end the secession with some time set aside to study bicycle literature, which I am encouraging everyone to bring and show or share. I hope to pick some dates and hold a couple of similar events annually.

I will tailor specific times and the meeting agenda to the response I get over the next week and forward that info and a map to interested parties.

Thanks,

Phil

Back