Torker Bermuda RS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In my search for a new cruiser, I came across the Torker Bermuda RS. I remember Torker BMXs from back when I was a kid, but have no personal experience with the brand. I've looked at Electra, Felt, Schwinn, and others online and this Torker is almost exactly what I'm looking for. That is, if it's a quality bike. Anyone have any experience with the new Torker bikes? Any other comments regarding this bike?

http://www.torkerusa.com/bermudaRS-w.html

BermudaRS-blue.jpg

The ones I have seen have looked pretty nice and I think the quality is supposed to be pretty good too.

Love that they put 3 piece cranks on all of their stuff.

Looks like a nice start! 3 piece crank, pedals slightly forward, angled seat tube. Should be "nice".

Well, a bike shop that deals in alot of cruisers gave me the news that Torker is dropping this model and basically good luck finding one. I think I'm going to start scavenging parts from the dump and build my own. That's what this site is about anyway. The only thing I'm going to have trouble finding is a nice curvy cruiser frame.

Back