~~~~~~~TirePeeler~~~~~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone should know the classic Schwinn Krate, I'm now going to take the classic design and make it my own, the lemon peeler, Apple Krate, Pea Picker.... I'm going to add a new one to the family of Krates .... The TirePeeler will be born.... And you aint seen nothing yet.... And I'll rock you with a shocker i have alittle secret up my sleeve.......

TP-2.jpg

Watch out I got what i need and more you havent seen yet

Getting rid or all the red i HATE so much.... I dont know the color yet but I'm going to make it pop..... maybe gold with some Psyco Airbrush work PICS are coming dont worry

red was never my color either, not a bad color, just not my color, luck with the psychonization !!! ive been rackin my brain tryin to decide on a stain for mine.

long story short, i was striping the frame of me bike when all of a sudden i got paint chips in my eye..... this is not uncommon its every time i go to build a bike it claims one body part of mine while i'm working on it murpheys Law i suppose lol..... I hate that red paint and it dosent think kindly of me

I used to be macho and not wear safety glasses. 1 trip to the emergency room and numerous other close calls.

Joys of working for a body shop, I can paint it whatever color i want lol..... So here's the problem WAY too many colors pick from....As soon as i two i change my mind and i switch it..... NOT good

Latest posts

Back