The wife said...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't buy any more "bikes" this year, but if I needed parts to finish up my projects, then that was fine. HEHEHE I managed to pick up this mess under the parts rule.
082907035.jpg

Not too shabby, 2 26in frames and forks, cranks, 4 rear rims of various heritages(1 off brand, 2 s-7, and another I cant ID), goose neck and handle bars. Not too bad for $30.
Any ideas about this rim
082907043.jpg

I polished up the one set of cranks and goose neck that were spray painted baby blue and they turned out like this
082907058.jpg

082907055.jpg

082907057.jpg

I'll have enough left over parts to make a 26in muscle bike w/ slicks and a banana seat and ape hangers, just to have extra to play with, but shhh don't tell the wife its a bike, it's still just a pile of parts that it just so happens you can ride
Looks like I have enough to keep me busy the rest of the summer

lefty

I played the "It's for YOUR DAD's bike" card. :lol:

I don't have enough stuff to start trading, just too much stuff for her. lol

You gotta love CL. The very next day, the same guy posted a 50's schwinn girls bike, complete but in need of serious repair.

I got the mag chainring/crank put on my typhoon(me likey very much), and the original chainring/crank put back on my FIL's bike.

lefty

My Girlfriend and I have an Unritten Rule.

She doesn't ask about Bikes $$$

and I don't ask about the All natural Skin Care Products
that are for her "3 Step" drill.

But I peaked at her Bill.... :shock: :shock: :shock: $$$$$
Now...I GOT HER! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

very nice Bag of Tricks for $30.00,
Kev.

Back