the "Starliner"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
txwayno said:
How many bikes did y'all have at the exhibit??

I didn't count them but I would say around 80 inside the building. Including rats, customs, originals (restored and unrestored), muscles, a home made swing bike, a short tall bike (2 stacked 20" bikes), a couple with gas motors, 3 steer from the rear tandems (2 originals, 1 homebuilt), couple of lowriders, trikes (kids and adults), choppers, a little big wheel (pennyfarthing style), a wild non functioning bicycle sculpture, even a couple road bikes. The bikes were on the floor, hanging from the raffters, setting on a table and on pedestals, and about 25 or 30 bicycle photos on the walls. Awesome show. And at one time when I was outside the building there must have been 150 to 200 more rats, cruisers, customs, tandems, trikes, road, mountian, motorized, and a reproduction pennyfarthing (about a 60" wheel, the guy even road in our after show ride). Coolest show in town.
Check out the Art of the Bicycle thread in Events, and the Coastersbicycleclub.com website.

Back